Chapter 98

Lizzie's POV:
Y/N has been so attentive and patient throughout this whole pregnancy. I'm so grateful for her. She must be so frustrated. I've felt incredibly unsexy for the last month or so even though she tries everything to make me feel beautiful. Today's the baby shower which I was somewhat excited for. It would be the first time in a long time that all our female family and friends would be in the same place although Tom was obviously going to be there. Y/N bought a baby Onesie that says my uncle is Spider-Man on it. It took him a few minutes to realise but he's been ecstatic ever since. He's been so supportive helping us organise everything for when the baby comes. We decided not to find out the gender because it's just a ridiculous construct. No matter what Y/N is going to have them in football shirts and take them to games.
"Good morning my love," Y/N says kissing my cheek as I sit down for breakfast.
"Morning. Are you excited for today?" I ask.
"I can't wait to see all the little baby toys. They're going to be adorable. Are you?" Y/N checks holding my hand.
"I am but I just want to give birth now. I miss being able to kiss you properly and I miss being able to take care of you. I miss being able to make you scream my name. I miss it all. Don't get me wrong I love being pregnant and I'm so glad to be carrying our baby but I'm so frustrated. I know you are too. I'm sorry," I sigh. Y/N jumps up kissing
me passionately.
"Never apologise to me for being the mother of our children, for carrying our children. Yes I'm frustrated but think how much better it's going to be when we finally do. I won't be able to stop screaming. And you'll be mommy in every sense of the word," Y/N smirks sending chills down my spine. Fuck.
"I need you to take care of me," I plead needing her touch. She takes my hand leading me to our room. I lie down on the bed. She kisses me gently.
"Are you sure my love?" Y/N checks.
"I need you," I beg.

Smut
Y/N takes off my shirt and just smiles at me as if I was the most precious jewel in the world.
"You've never been more beautiful Lizzie," she whispers kissing my neck. Y/N kisses down my body getting to where I need her. There's no need for teasing she removes the rest of my clothes before she begins to devour me. Fuck. I throw my head back in pleasure. It had been a while so I was already close. She sucks on my bundle of nerves sending me into my first.
"Do you want me to keep going?" Y/N checks.
"Please," I request. I feel two of her fingers slip inside me. She curls them hitting the spot that sends me wild. Y/N speeds up and it's not long before I'm close again.
"Cum for me princess," Y/N whispers against my lips.
"Y/N," I moan loudly. Y/N removes her fingers sucking them clean before kissing me gently.
"Nothing tastes as good as you do princess," She reminds me kissing me again. I blush deeply.
Smut Over

"How do you feel?" Y/N checks cupping my cheek.
"Incredible. Thank you for making me feel sexy even though I look like a mammoth," I say gratefully.
"Shut up. You look sexy as hell. I think I have a thing for pregnant women now," Y/N assures me smirking.
"I love you," I reply kissing her again.
"I love you more. Now how about I run you a nice bath so you can soak before the party," she offers.
"I don't know what I ever did to deserve you. That would be wonderful," I smile.
"No one can love me better than you can."

Y/N's POV:
Everyone starts to arrive but I can't take my eyes of Lizzie she's absolutely glowing.
"Why is she glowing like that Y/L/N? Did you finally get laid?" Scarlett teases. I blush not answering.
"Finally. At least she's not going to be as stroppy anymore," Scarlett jokes.
"What are you laughing about Johansson?" Lizzie asks.
"Nothing. Nice after sex glow," Scarlett smirks winking at her as she leaves. Lizzie glares at me.
"You told her?" Lizzie inquires irritated.
"No she guessed by the glow my love. I'd never discuss our sex life without your permission," I assure her kissing her cheek.
"I know. Now come on let's get the games started because that means food comes sooner," Lizzie pleads making me giggle. It was such fun looking around the room at all the people we loved being here for Lizzie and our baby.

I walk into the kitchen grabbing an orange juice for myself.
"You're a saint," Lizzie's mum greets me.
"I don't know what you mean," I reply confused.
"For getting through this pregnancy with Lizzie. I know how difficult she can be when she's ill or not feeling like herself. She tells me all about how you look after her with the breakfast in beds, the planning, learning new recipes to keep her healthy, the late night drives to get her ice cream at 2 in the morning. I'm so glad Lizzie found you. You're going to be an excellent mother by how attentive a wife you are," Jarnie compliments me.
"It's my pleasure. Your daughter is the greatest person that ever lived. She means everything to me. I owe her my life. These all sound like cliches but every single one of them is true. I'm more than happy to do all of those things because she's carrying our child. I never thought I'd get to an age where I could have kids so all of this is incredible and a little overwhelming but I will support Lizzie in anyway I can. She's doing all the hard work. Mine comes when the baby does. She deserves a break," I ramble adoringly about my wife. I feel an arm wrap around my waist.
"Don't stop on my account," Lizzie giggles kissing my cheek.
"You weren't supposed to hear that," I blush embarrassed.
"You're adorable. Do you know that?" Lizzie checks kissing me gently.
"I'm just being honest," I shrug.
"I was so wrong about you. I will always feel so guilty about that because you prove me wrong every second of your relationship," Her mum says embarrassed.
"That's all in the past. Don't worry about it. Now I know Lizzie is dying for dessert so let me get the cake out," I suggest.
"I love you," Lizzie adds.
"I love you too."

Lizzie's POV:
I walk outside to get some air and see Y/N's mom crying.
"Are you ok?" I check.
"It's an emotional day. I never thought this day would happen when Y/N was growing up. I don't think Y/N did either. They're very happy tears. Thank you so much for giving my daughter the life and love she's always wanted. And for giving me a grandchild," She answers gratefully.
"They're kicking do you want to feel?" I offer. I take her hand putting it on my stomach.
"Oh Lizzie they've got a big kick. They're a fighter. Y/N's little sister kicked me so much that everyone thought she'd be a boy but turns out she's a girl who loves football. I'm so happy for you both," Her mom informs me. Tom walks out to give Y/N's mom a drink.
"Is it ok if I...?" Tom trails off. I nod taking his hand placing it in the right position. Sure enough the baby kicked and his face lit up.
"That's incredible. Oh my god," Tom declares excitedly.
"They kick all through the day but Y/N discovered if she sings to my stomach the baby stops kicking and relaxes so I can sleep. I'm so lucky to have her by my side," I inform them.
"She's always been great with kids. I'm glad she's taking care of you. When the baby comes and you need time to yourself I'm more than happy to have them as much as you need. I'll get a cot and make Y/N's old room baby friendly," She offers.
"That would be lovely thank you. Tom don't worry you'll get your uncle time too," I assure him. Y/N walks out with a blanket for each of us to make sure we don't catch cold.

When I climb into bed I'm exhausted. It's been a while since I've spoken to that many people at once. I'm so ready to sleep now. The baby however is not.
"Baby can you sing please?" I request.
"Of course. Hmmm
You're just too good to be true
Can't take my eyes off of you
You'd be like Heaven to touch
I wanna hold you so much
At long last, love has arrived
And I thank God I'm alive
You're just too good to be true
Can't take my eyes off of you

Pardon the way that I stare
There's nothin' else to compare
The sight of you leaves me weak
There are no words left to speak
But if you feel like I feel
Please let me know that it's real
You're just too good to be true
Can't take my eyes off of you

I love you, baby
And if it's quite alright
I need you, baby
To warm the lonely night
I love you, baby
Trust in me when I say
Oh, pretty baby
Don't bring me down, I pray
Oh, pretty baby
Now that I've found you, stay
And let me love you, baby
Let me love you," Y/N whisper sings. The baby stops kicking and relaxes.
"Thank you," I mumble tired.
"You're welcome," Y/N says kissing my neck gently. I squeeze my thighs shut.
"No more neck kisses or you'll be permanently between my legs," I plead.
"I'd have no opposition to that," Y/N smirks trailing her fingers up and down my thigh. Fuck.
"Neither would I. I think we should get some rest tonight because we have the entire day tomorrow together just us," I whisper against her lips.
"Right goodnight," Y/N states slamming her eyes shut. I laugh.
"Shhh I'm trying to sleep."
"I love you my idiot. Goodnight," I reply kissing her gently.