Chapter 70

Lizzie's POV:
We arrive in Hawaii and the view from our house is breathtaking. I wrap my arms around Y/N's waist from behind kissing her cheek gently.
"So Mrs Olsen how do you want to start our honeymoon?" I whisper in her ear kissing her neck softly.
"The same way we ended our wedding night," she informs me spinning around to kiss me hungrily. I pull back smirking.
"This isn't how this is going to work I'm in charge," I warn her. I lift her shirt off pushing her back onto the bed. Kissing her lustfully I straddle her. She smirks at me as I pull back as if to challenge me.
I take off the rest of her clothes in a rush then head to my bag to bring out the handcuffs. I look at her for reassurance she nods eagerly placing her hands above her head ready.
"Good girl," I whisper against her lips as I handcuffs her to the bed posts. Teasing her I kiss every part of her body except where she wants me. Her moans are frustrated.
"Use your words princess," I instruct kissing her hungrily.
"Please Lizzie I need you," she begs. I smirk before giving her exactly what she needs.

"Are you ok?" I ask my breathless wife. She nods unable to talk. I smile proud of myself.
"I love you," I whisper kissing her gently as she recomposes herself.
"I love you too," she mumbles breathlessly smiling tiredly.
"Are you sure you're ok?" I check.
"I don't think I'll be able to walk for the next 4-6 hours so we should probably order dinner but I feel incredible. And very much like a pillow princess but I'll make up for it when my legs stop shaking," she laughs making me blush.
"You make an excellent pillow princess. The way you scream my name never gets old. I'll get you whatever you want baby," I tease nibbling her ear.
"If this is how we're going to spend our honeymoon can we extend it," she jokes making me laugh.
"As if we don't spend everyday like this and you have a tour to start planning for. I have to start shooting the show. We're going to be very busy but that doesn't mean we can't get creative," I assure her.
"W..what do you mean?" She stutter excitedly.
"You'll have to wait and see. Now I'll run you a bath so by the time you're finished food will be here," I inform her.
"Will you... nevermind," she says embarrassed.
"Of course I'll hold you while you're in the bath. We can order food when we're done," I comfort her kissing her gently.
"I love you so much Lizzie," she declares kissing me gently.
"I love you too pillow princess. Let's get you in the bath," I taunt.
"You're a top one time," she sighs making me laugh.

When the food arrived we cuddled on the sofa watching a slideshow of the wedding photos. They were beautiful. The photographer had done an excellent job. I look at the one of Y/N dancing with my dad and I can't help but tear up. Y/N takes the plate out of my hand grabs a tissue wiping my tears.
"Shh. It's ok," she assures me holding me tightly.
"I'm sorry I didn't mean to get up. I just... having him there was so special. I'm so grateful to you for getting him there. It means so much to me," I explain tearfully.
"Don't apologise. I never want you to internalise anything or hide anything. I want to be able to support you in every way," Y/N assures me kissing my forehead.
"I love you," I mumble composing myself.
"I love you too. I know just the photo to cheer you up," she laughs as she shows me a picture of Colin and me helping a very drunk Tom. I laugh loudly and she just smiles at me shaking her head.
"What?"
"I'm so lucky that I'm going to hear that laugh forever," she sighs content.
"I'm so lucky that our kids are going to have you as a mom," I reply kissing her gently.
"You're going to look so beautiful pregnant Lizzie," she whispers against my lips before kissing me again.
"I hope I glow the way Scarlett did," I say smiling.

Y/N's POV:
"Oh my god I forgot to tell you. We've been so busy the last few days with family and presents etc. Colin is going to propose to Scarlett. He sort of asked for my approval which I thought was really sweet," I inform her. Her face lights up.
"I'm so happy for her. They're so lovely together. That's why you were hugging. It makes sense now," Lizzie replies.
"Maybe they'll have another kid and our kids can grow up together. She deserves so much happiness. Things worked out exactly how they were supposed to. I mean she's a wonderful friend to both of us. All we have to do now is find Tom somebody," I ramble excitedly.
"They really did. I'm so glad Aubrey helped me meddle. Tom will find someone perfect for him. Maybe when he matures a little Zendaya might realise what she's missing."
"So am I. Even though it did make me incredibly jealous to see anyone else touching or kissing you," I whisper against her lips.
"And why's that princess?" She asks biting her lip.
"Because you're mine," I state kissing her hungrily.
"Show me," she requests. I pick her up carrying her upstairs laying her down on the bed. I kiss every inch of her neck leaving marks all over.
"Do you want me to stop?" I smirk pulling back.
"Don't you dare."