Yandere Blueberry X Innocent Reader Part 1

hello there you may not have heard of me our this story before that I. am about to tell you all well this is a story about how my life changed from the very moment I met a boy. well he wasn't like normal boy's but he seemed normal enough at the time when I met him at first but then things started going down hill from there. I'm getting ahead of myself let me start from when it all happened.

it all started on the first day of high school.

it was any other nomral day like always my mother was making breakfast downstairs while I was getting ready to head down when my mother called me down for breakfast. "Y/N breakfast is ready come downstairs before it get's cold and I don't want you to mess the bus for your first day of high school!" she shouted but it wasn't that loud but loud enough that I heard her and went downstairs to great her and eat. as I headed down the stairs I started feeling strange like something bad might happen if I went to school that day but. I just ignored it at sat down at the table like usual eating the breakfast that my mother made for me and the rest of the family though it was just me my mom and my younger sister. who was just one year younger then me so we went to the same high school. oh I almost forgot to tell you her name. well my younger sister's name is Marla she is very sweet and loves to tease me a little but. she rarely dose that around other's since she is known to be awfully shy around both human's and monster's mostly monster's since she really admires them and all. I am trying to help her over come her shyness around them but sadly it's not working cause whenever I try to help her out she always hides behind my back which makes me nervous and very uneasy. around the monster's I didn't want them to think that Marla was scared of them. "hey Marla your not going to hide behide my back like you always do when you meet a monster?." I asked her while I took a bite out of my toat. "-sigh- I will try but I am not going to promise anything besides most of the monster's are really cute even skeleton monster's they are so cool." Marla replied with a wide smile she really loved those monster's ever since Frisk freed them from the undergound well more monster's kept appearing out of fin air like out of a movie or something. like this one movie I saw when I was younger opening a can of worms. but that movie kind-a made no since to me. but I still watched it. anyway as I finished my breakfast. Marla and I saw our bus pulling up in front of our house. "by mom see you after school." I said while giving our mom a kiss on the cheek. Marla walked out the door but I stopped her before she walked out the door's. "hey where are you going without your sack lunch?." I asked her while handing her her lunch. she blushed from embarrassment. "uh right thanks sis." she replied as she took the lunch from me and put it in her backpack. I put my lunch in my backpack as well so that I wouldn't forget it myself I am mostly forgetful but not all the time.

once me and my sister got on the bus from there on I didn't know that both mine and my sister Marla's lives here about to change forever.

To Be Continued