Yandere Blueberry X Innocent Reader Part 2

as soon as the bus started to move to pick other students up. from their homes to head to the school. Marla and I sat down at the very back seat where we could talk for a while. as we sat down I noticed that Marla was getting stared at by most of the monster's but their stares where giving me the creeps. "hey Marla are you alright?." I asked her while she looked over at me most of the monster's on the bus where mostly skeleton monster's. which I knew Marla was nervous around them and even more shy to talk to them. so she didn't reply to me while on the bus. but after a few seconds a Skeleton turned from his seat to talk to us. "hey there cuties what are your names?." he asked us but we didn't respawned to his answer. well I didn't respawned but Marla however she looked up at him with a slight smile. "M...Marla." she managed to tell him, her name what the heck was she thinking I know she like's skeleton monster's but really he looked like he goes to places to have his way with other women or men he looks gay. "Marla what a beautiful name I'm Lust maybe we can hangout after school?." he replied to my sister his very name was lust what the hell. "s..sure." oh this is so bad I had to talk some since into my sister before she ends up like the rest of those girls that fall for act's like his. "hey Lust can you please sit in the right place before we get into trouble talking with you." I said pissed that he had the neve to talk to my sister. but when the bus stopped at another house my sister stood up from her seat and walked over to Lust and sat with him. "sis what the heck why are you sitting with him you hardly know him?." I said to her while very scared that he might do something awful to her. "-sigh- sis if your going t..to say such awful things to someone before. getting to know them." she replied to me. that bastard I know my sister likes skeleton monster's but why that one of all the monsters on the bus she had to sit with him. "hey now don't be like that Marla I am sure your sister means well she is only looking out for ya." when he talked to Marla I could see that she was getting flustered. he knew how to make Marla feel happy. oh that really ticked me off. but I had to ignore my rage and to keep myself back from hurting him. after all he was a skeleton that had only one exp I soon realized that my sister wasn't a. little girl anymore and she could chose who her friends where. I sighed as I looked out the window of the bus. and as I looked out of the widow I saw him the most handsomest boy ever he was like a dream come true. he had flowing brown hair teal green eye's dark tan skin. and he went to a different school. 'just my luck -sigh- why did mom have to send us to this school?.' I thought to myself once the bus started moving again and was headed to one last house across the town. after the bus stopped once more and the door's opened again I looked over and saw another skeleton he was small and was wearing a light blue scarf with light blue boots black paints and a light gray shirt with light blue gloves. "good morning everyone it's a nice day outside a perfect day for school." he said with a cheery voice he seemed to be really nice and cheerful all the time. he walked to the back of the bus he smiled at me. "hello may I sit with you?." he asked me while he continued to smile. "oh of yeah go ahead." I replied to him he seat down next to me for some reason I felt nervous and a bit shy for some reason but I never felt like this well he made me feel very strange but then I remembered the boy with the brown hair and teal green eye's. sure he made me blush when I looked at him but with this skeleton he made me feel even. something else I couldn't even think straight. "oh hey Blueberry morning." Lust said to Blueberry? so that was his name. "oh good morning Lust I see you made a new friend?." he said while he looked over at Lust. "yep her name is Marla." he replied with a smirk on his face. just then Marla looked over her shoulder and smiled at Blueberry. "so you two are friends right?." she asked with a sparkle in her eye. I knew she would ask that question. "yep we've been friends for a long time Lust is a really cool monster you'll like him to I just know we are all going to be great friends." Blueberry replied as he gave the same sweet and cheerful smile. "oh I forgot to ask you, your name?." he asked me I looked at him and gave him a smile. "oh my name is Y/N it's nice to meet you Blueberry." I replied his eye's turned into stars and I could see the sparkles in his eye's as well. "wowzers you have a really cool name." he said with so much joy in his voice I could tell he was very happy. "thanks and you have a cute name." as I said that he blushed light blue. "wowzers no one has ever said that I had a cute name before. your the first person to ever say that to me." he replied. "hehe well I do like blueberries they are my favorite fruit's after all." I said with a soft giggle.

once the bus stopped at the school and we all got off the bus Blueberry took my hand. "I can't wait to spend more time with you Y/N see you in class." he said to me, he let my hand go as he walked inside of the school. Lust walked off of the bus next and Marla followed behind him. but as she was getting off of the bus someone pushed her but. Lust managed to catch her from falling face first on the hard floor. "are you alright Marla?." he asked her Marla blushed brightly as she nodded her head. Lust then glared at the one who pushed Marla. "hey what the heck is wrong with you you could have hurt her?!" he shouted at them. I looked and saw that it was our next door neighbor he always hurt my sister and laughed at her whenever she got hurt. "aw whatever you ruined my fun skeleton freak hey Y/N I'll see ya in class -blows kiss-" I glared at him with anger and disgust he flirted with me and I hated his guts. "screw you Kath you bully you know I hate you!" I shouted at him but as always he ignores me and walks away. Lust helped my sister back on her feet. "come one let's get ya to the nurse's office make sure that you didn't break anything alright." he replied maybe I was wrong about Lust but I still had a feeling that something was going to happen between him and my sister but for right now I just wanted to get our first day of school over with as quickly as passable but baggers can't be choosers. I suppose but I will look on the bright side and ignore Kath and as long as Lust kept my sister safe I will allow him to stay with my sister as long as he keeps her safe from that jerk Kath.

though I still had an awful feeling that something bad was going to happen not to my sister but mostly to me I had a gut feeling it might happen not now but very soon.

To Be Continued