Is it Time?

The next day, Anti's gunshot wound was only a scar. He felt all better besides being really tired but he couldn't tell if that was from the gunshot or watching to make sure his brothers didn't burn down his apartment.

With most of them there, it was . . . chaotic to say the least.

The house in Sean's head was capable of holding in their unruly arguments when they'd happen. Anti, having never seen a familial fight, was rather concerned when one happened.

It all started when Henrik tried to make himself some breakfast but he was still so tired from sleeping on the couch. Anti had offered up his bed to his guests but they all refused, saying he needed it more. Anyway, Henrik was cooking bacon and eggs.

And yet . . . they ALL knew he couldn't make anything but coffee. But Henrik tried nonetheless.

The smoke alarm woke them all up and Jackie came to the rescue with the fire extinguisher. The sprinklers went off but Marvin luckily had been able to stop them. However, he also tried to put a spell on the bacon to get the flames to stop but ended up making them bigger instead.

A slip of the tongue.

Jameson was panicking and holding onto the Sam plushie to cope, all the while thinking he probably wouldn't be using the oven today.

Anti watched all of this go down before his eyes. All the while, they all bickered and argued amongst themselves, yelling and screaming. It was a sight to be seen.

Finally, though, Jackie put the fire out and Jameson opened the windows to air out the apartment.

They all snapped at each other here and there and Anti was just . .  worried about it.

"Um . . . . E-everything okay? There was no need to get so angry"

Marvin tilted his head at him, "What you talking about?"

"Yeah" Jackie chuckled, "That was nothing, Anti. Sorry about the mess"

"But . . ." Anti didn't get it, "You all were yelling at each other and arguing."

Henrik snorted, "And?"

Marvin got it, though, "OOooooohh" he snickered a little, "Anti, we're not REALLY mad at each other. That stuff just happens is all. Just a normal bickering"

Jameson gave Anti his plushie back, 'Everything's fine! It's normal'

"Huh" Anti thought about it, "I guess . . . I guess I've just never seen a family fight before. It's weird. I don't like it"

"Well get used to it!" Marvin shoved him, "Soon enough you'll be bickering with your new girlfriend!. . .  Or boyfriend!"

"Marv!"

Henrik and Jameson froze and the doctor stared between them all, "Vhat?"

"No-" Anti tried to stop them but Jackie chuckled, ready to tease him.

"Anti's got some crushes! Who were they again? That girl who works at the general store and then that guy you watch at the furniture store?"

Anti blushed, "Jackie! You make it sound like I'm a stalker! Quit it!"

"Haven't you been stalking US, too, though?" Marvin teased him even more.

"Guh! Hey, that's not fair!" Anti whined, "I-"

"You STILL haven't texted that girl, even, have you?" Marvin chastised him, "Well, she DEFINETLY thinks you're gay, now. Might as well move on to the hunky stalker"

Anti gave up, choosing to bury his face in the Sam plushie while Jameson pat his back comfortingly.

"Why don't we just go there now?" Jackie brought up.