i trust you?

Tyler's pov

I know I've been gone a full day, and I know I was cleaning before I left but I just can't stop. There's nothing else to clean so I'm just rearranging at this fucking point. I'm so fucking anxious for when he comes home, I don't want there to be anything light that he can just pick up and throw at me.

There's been no sign of him, I haven't seen my mom since Thursday, it's now Sunday, and I'm pretty positive they're planning something. Maybe they're finally ready to kill me. Yeah, that seems likely.

I told Joshua that we should hang out again soon. I'm pretty sure I love him, but who fucking knows.

I walk down the hall, some trash in my hands as the front door opens. I stop dead in my tracks like a deer caught in headlights. I go to speak but he rushes off behind me, shoulder checking me on the way.

I sigh and go to throw away what was in my hands. Why is he doing this? What does he fucking have planned? Oh my God, he's actually gonna fucking kill me. Holy fucking shit.

"Why the fuck did you tell your mom I cheated on you?!" He yelled, walking back to me.

I turn to look at him. "W-what?"

"Why the fuck did you tell your mom I cheated on you?" He repeated, his voice harsh.

"I-I have no idea what y-you're talking about."

"Oh really? 'Cause she told me I couldn't stay with her because you told her that I cheated on you!" He walked over to me, forcing me to stumble backwards until my back hit a wall.

"I-I didn't tell her anything like. S-she came here and-and yelled at me saying that I was cheating on you." I squeal out.

His whole demeanor changed, his face softened and his back slouched over. He backed away and walked to the couch, sitting down on it. "So she's spreading lies?"

"What?" I ask, following his steps to the couch. "W-why would she do that?"

"Well do you remember when we went to her house to help her rearrange? And I said she was acting strange?"

"Yeah, but what does that have to do with anything?"

"Well now she's suddenly spreading lies about us, it all started since then."

"Why would she do that to us though? More specifically her son?"

"That's what I don't know. I think it would just be best for us to just leave her alone. Stop interacting with her for a little while."

I can't stop interacting with her, that's my fucking mom!

"B-but-"

"What? You don't think she's trying anything? You don't fucking believe me?" He asked, raising his voice.

"N-no, I just...she's my mom, Bren..."

"So you don't fucking believe me?" He yelled standing up. "I've never given you a reason to not trust me! After everything I've done for you?!"

"N-no, I do Bren, I trust you. I'm sorry, I trust you."

He lightened up and slightly smiled at me. He leaned down and placed his hand under my chin, making me look up at him. He forced a kiss on me before going towards the kitchen.

"Okay, then we wont be seeing her anymore." He grabbed a beer and walked down to our room, leaving me completely alone.

I trust you?