30

~Acacia's pov~

The girls and I watched 2 movies. They were actually pretty cool. They boys were still in the pool when I finally got up from the couch.

"Where are you going?" Adrianna asked.

"I'm gonna go put some pajamas on and I promised Nash I would hang out with him tonight." Adrianna wiggled her eyebrows at me. I laughed and said goodbye to all the other girls, then I headed upstairs.

The upstairs were pretty silent except for the occasional laugh or yelling from downstairs and the floor board squeaking under my feet.

I went into my room and went to my dresser. I put on a big

t-shirt and some shorts. When I finally was done getting dressed, I glanced at myself in the mirror. The bruises from Nathan have almost completely faded. The cut on my arm was only a faint scratch now. The other scars from Nathan were almost complete gone too.

I rubbed up and down my arms, loving the feeling of actual smooth arms. A knock on the door made me jump.

"I don't want to talk to you right now Taylor!" I yelled and put my hair in a high ponytail.

"Good thing I'm not Taylor." I smile at Nash's voice. I walk over and open the door. His hair was still dripping and you could see the trail he left coming up the stairs. He changed into a t-shirt that clung to his chest and some plaid pajama pants that hung on his waist.

"Are we still on for our movie marathon tonight?" He asked.

"Of course." We both crept down the stairs to make sure the girls didn't catch us. I really wasn't in the mood for 20 questions.

Ashley was on her phone, not really paying attention. Adrianna was cuddle up with a pillow pet and a blanket. Angie and trinity were sitting next to each other eating popcorn. None of them were concerned about us. Which was perfect.

Nash and I succeeded and made it to his room. Nashs room was a mess. There were clothes and plates from food all over the place. Nash threw all the stuff off his bed on to the floor.

"Can you help me find my apple tv remote?" He searched through the clothes.

"Nash its right in front of your face." I pointed to the night stand. While he turned everything on, I got in his bed. And holy shit it was the most comfortable bed I have ever laid in.

Once the Netflix symbol appeared on the TV Nash jumped into bed with me. He climbed under the blankets and grabbed me. He turned me around so I was facing him and wrapped his arms around me.

"What are you doing to me?" He asked.

"What do you mean?"

"I don't know. Let's just watch a movie."

We ended up Watching dream house.

-half way into the movie-

"Have you talked to your mom?" He asked.

"I've called and left messages but she won't answer me. The last time I talked to her was like 4 days ago and we got into a really big fight. Shes really mad at me. I'm just gonna give her some time to cool off."

"What did you guys fight about?" His question made my heart hurt. I hated what I said to her.

«Flashback»

"You need to come home right now!" My mom yelled through the phone.

"Don't you understand?! I'm not ready to come home! Its just to much right now. I need time to think."

"I don't give a shit! Come home!" She got louder and louder with every word.

"No! I hate you! You make everything worse! I'm already going through alot and you're fucking yelling at me! I was almost killed a week ago! You don't care! So no I'm not coming home. Good bye lauren."

«End of flashback»

"I really don't want to talk about it. " I buried my face in his chest. All of a sudden, he picked my head and looked me straight in the eyes.

"You know I'm here for you right? Whatever you need I'm right here."

"Thank you Nash. Really. You have no idea how much that means to me." He leaned closer and so did I. The closer he got to me, the cloudier my thoughts got. His hands roamed up my arm, sending shivers through my whole body. I couldn't think straight.

"Aye! Aciaca turn the news on their talking about-" Hayes yelled. I quickly pulled away from Nash.

"Um sorry but Acaica you should really turn the news on." I thanked him and he left. I grabbed the remote from aside Nash. I fumbled with the bottoms on it, still shaken up from me and Nash's "moment".

The news finally popped up. A picture of my mom came on the screen.

"Again with our top story. Lauren white was found dead in her home 3 days ago. Police say she died from a head injury..."

I stopped breathing. I stopped moving. Everything just stopped. This can't be happening. I literally just talk to her a couple days ago. She can't be dead. Arms tried to wrap themselves around me but I pushed them away. I stumbled out of the room. I didn't know what to do. So I grabbed the closest thing to me and threw it.

Glass shattered on the floor. I didn't realize I was crying till I tasted salt in my mouth. I grabbed a glass from the counter a smashed it on the ground. Glass shot up and cut my legs and arms.

I went to grab something else but someone pulled me into them and I struggled to pull away. I didn't want to be touched.

"Get off me!" I screamed and tired to pull them away. They didn't let me go but only held me tighter. I kicked and yelled but they wouldn't let go.

The last thing I thought before I blacked out was...

Why me?

______

Yo. So I think some of you hate me Cause I hate a problem either updating. And I'm really sorry. I'm working on it. Seriously. I love you guys with all my heart.

Im going to start to do a couple questions after every update.

1. Do you guys like the new cover or should I put the other back?

2. Do you guys like my other books?

3. Where are you from?

Please vote and comment. Show all your friends and kin and I would literally love you guys till death if we can get my book to 700k it would mean so much to me.

Again I love you so so so so much Oh and feel free to message me Cause I get bored. OK OK I love you and enjoy.