2

~ ANGELINA'S P.O.V.~

  The bell rang, waking me up. I looked around and got up an stretched. The was the most boring class I have ever had to sit through. Absolute torture.

   Everyone started shuffling into the classroom, whispering about their next class and who they have. I did the same thing until, a girl with bleached blonde hair and French tip nails stepped in front of me. She looked down on me. Crap. This happens every year.

"Who are you?" She asked with her evil eyes starting down on me. I tried to move around her but one of her friends stepped in front of me.

"Just leave her alone Monica."

I tried again to move around her but the girl grabbed my arm and squeezed. I winced. Taylor pulled me away from the girl and started pointing me towards the door.

"Stay away from those girls."

"Don't have to tell me twice." I mummered under my breath.

We walked down the hall in silence for a while. I didn't even know where i was going. I just followed him. His phone dinged and he looked at it for a while.

"Do you wanna ditch?" He stepped in front of me and held my arms. "Me and my friends are. My mom doesn't give a shit about what i do anymore. So do you?"

"I guess. I really don't want to be here anyway." He smiled at me, took my hand, and started to run. At any other school I would have never done this. What changed?

We reach i big set of door that I'm pretty sure led to the locker room.

"I'm not going through the boy's locker room."

"Why? No one is in there."

"Fine."

He took my hand and led the way.

Once I walked in all i smelled was sweat and other things I couldn't describe. I held my breath until we reached the back door.

He opened the back door quietly and looked right, left them right again.

"come on. we have to hurry." Taylor whispered.

He tugged me along. I didn't even know where we were going but i just went along with it. We finally reached what i think was his car. He kept looking around and checking corners.

"Get in the car. Quick."

I stumbled to the other side of the car and jumped inside. I sat back in the seat, out of breath. I looked over at Taylor who was laughing.

"what's so funny?"

"This is the first time ive made it out without getting caught." He smiled at me, still laughing. I looked at him like he was crazy.

"Are you serious? What hell Taylor!" But i started laughing with him. I couldn't help it. We just stared at each other and laughed for awhile before he started driving the car out of the parking lot. Then we both went silent.

Then I started thinking. What if my mom finds out I'm skipping school?

She probably will. They always tell. This is the first time so I don't think I'll get in that much trouble. Maybe just be grounded for a few days and lecture. I hope.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Probably down by the lake. But we don't swim in it. Its to cold. And really nasty."

I breathed a breath of relief at that. I stopped asking question and just sat there staring out the window. It was actually pretty out here in the country. I wish I was one of those beautiful country girls that every guy wants. But I'm not. I'm just some weird loner that no one wants to hang out with. I use to be called stoner loner because someone made up the rumor that i smoke. But i don't. And of course no one believed me. That was the first school I got kicked out of. All because of that and the scars. People made horrible rumors about them and they started to spread like wild fires. Soon i didn't have any friends and people started following me home so I moved. To think if I wouldn't have moved i wouldn't be here and -...

"Angel were here."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

HIII. I KNOW ITS NOT AS LONG AS THE LAST ONE BUT I HOPE YOU STILL LIKE IT. I NEED TO GET THE NAME OF ANGEL'S BEST FRIENDS SO YOU CAN JUST KIK ME I GUESS ( brianna22122) OR IF YOU JUST WANT TO TALK TO ME IM PRETTY LONELY AT TIMES SO YEAH. UHHHHHH COMENT AND VOTE I GUESS. I LOVE YOU GUYS. BYEEEEEE