5

We all drive in silence as we went back to school. We made it by 12 minutes. I got out of the car. Sam and Taylor followed. I really didn't know what to say. So much happened in just a little bit of time.

"Angelina are you sure you are ok?" I stopped walking and turned to face Taylor and Sam.

"Will you please stop asking that? Its really getting on my nerves. And that's not even my real name. so just stop. please." I turned back around and went straight to my car. I didn't look back at all. Even though i wanted to. I'm gonna get to close and I know it. But its to late now.

I got in my car. As soon as I got in I broke down. What happened with Kian... Was like a flash back. I pounded my fist on the steering wheel. I looked at myself in the mirror. I was a mess. To innocent. To fragile. I looked like a scared little girl. And that's how everyone treated me. And I'm sick of it.

I backed out of the parking lot as soon as the bell rang. I had already stopped crying so I was ok to drive. My house was only like 5 minutes away. And I'm pretty sure Kaleigh and Kiara weren't there.

I sped down the road. I just wanted to get home. Tears threaten to come rolling down my cheeks but I wouldn't let them.

"Stop Acacia." I told myself.

I pulled into my drive way and went inside. Luckily, kaleigh and kiara weren't here yet. I dropped my bag and ran up the stairs. I wiped my eyes when I reach my bathroom. Looking into the mirror all I saw was a little girl that I was so sick of seeing. I went under my sink and grabbed the hair dye. Black hair dye.

I couldn't imagine myself with black hair but I'm not turning back now. I took the dye out of the box and read the directions.

"well, here goes nothing." I said to myself as The first drip of dye hit my hair.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

I dried my hair with my towel as I stepped out of the shower. I looked at the time. 3:43. I have like 20 minutes before kiara and kaleigh get here.So, I blow dry my hair. I looked at myself in the mirror as I did. It didn't look to bad. It made me look older and stronger. I don't know why but I felt way more confident.

After I was don't drying my hair, I decided To curl it. which didn't take as long as I thought it was. Then I heard a car pull into the driveway. I ran over to my window to see what I think was Kiara's car. Then she stepped out. She's gonna freak when she sees my hair. I found a shower cap and a hat and hid my hair under them.

I ran down the stairs as I heard the door bell ring. I take a deep breath as I opened the door.

We both scream as we she each other. I hug her and she hugs me back really hard. Then, my hat falls off. she looks at me then my hair and it looked like her eyes were gonna pop out of her head.

" What the hell did you do to your hair?!" She ripped the shower cap off and gasped.

" I dyed it. I was sick looking young so it changed it up." I tried to smile at her but she gave me a straight face. She was pissed.

"Acacia why.. what.." she ran her hand through her hair. She does that when she's irritated.

"I'm sorry. I just... I'm sick of everyone treating me like a baby." I hugged her, beside how irritated she was with me, she hugged me back.

It does look really good, I have to admit that." smiled at me.

"really? at first I was a little scared at how it was gonna turn out, but when I saw it looked really good." We both starting talking and laughing until the door busted open. I almost peed my pants until I saw who it was. Kaleigh.

"Nice hair. How's it going?" She smiled and took in the house.

"What the hell Kaleigh? What if this was the wrong house?"

"That would have been pretty funny." She came up to me and gave me a hug.

"Its not the same at home with you." she whispers in my ear. She pulled back and looked at me. He eyes skimmed me up and down.

"You look better. Like way better. you aren't all young and stuff. you look older like 18 older. I like it." She gave me high five.

"Why don't we head up stairs?" We were about to head up stairs when Kiara said that she was hungry.

"Do you wanna go out or eat here? It really doesn't matter to me."

"Lets just eat here. I really don't want to go out." We all made our way to the kitchen. Kaleigh grabbed the chocolate I hid in my cabinet, Kiara grabbed the pickles, and I grabbed the nutella. Also known as my addiction.

Together, we went up stairs to my room and all sat on my bed.

"So whats new?"

"I have a boyfriend." kaleigh says quickly.

"Seriously? oh my gosh! whats his name?" I sat excitedly next to her.

"His name is Connor."

"Where does he live?"

"That's why I need to talk to you. He lives in L.A. which is like 15 minutes from here. And When I told him I was going to go live with you he said we should meet up and I said yes." She smiled at me. I rubbed my forehead a I take a scoop of nutella and put in my mouth as I think.

" When?" I asked. She sqealed in excitement.

"In about 3 hours."

" Fine." I said and put another spoon full of nutella in my mouth.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Hey guys! I finally updated as you can see. Well basicly what happened is that my tablet got took away and I got grounded then I got sick and basicly Ive been writing from 3 o clock in the morning till 11 so im tired and sorry if this chapter is kinda boring. Its is pretty long though. so yeah :) don't forget to comment and vote and stuff and tell me how to make things better ok so yeah well hope you like it. bye loveys