14

~Acacia's P.O.V.

I waited on the curb for Taylor. I talked to my mom about going. She said the only reason she's letting me go is because Nathan probably doesn't know where Taylor lives.

He finally pulled up next to me. I hopped out and open the car door for me.

"So What do want to do?" He asked me.

"Something daring."I said and looked at him with a smile.

"I have something in mind." He smiled at the road and made a u turn.

"Where are were going?"

"You'll just have to wait and see. It'll be fun. I promise. Close your eyes."

We fell silent for about ten minutes. I was tempted to open my eyes but I decided to not spoil the surprise.

Finally, Taylor stopped the car.

"Hope your not afraid of needles." He said and I opened my eyes. A tattoo parlor With a blinking sign that said open was right infront of me.

"I dare you to get a matching tattoo with me. " Taylor said. No ones stopping me.

"Fine."

We walked into the tattoo parlor. I looked much older than I look so they didn't say anything. Me and Taylor looked around.

"What about a dimond?" I asked Taylor.

"OK. Where?" I pointed to my hip and his. It won't hurt that bad. I hope. From what other people say, Its suppose to hurt a lot. But I don't really care.

We went up to one of the tattoo people. Her tattoo were beautiful. A pretty dragon went all the way down her arm. Neon flowers cover her chest and her upper shoulder.

"Is there something you need?" She asked us. She was knew I was staring at her tattoos. I was gonna say something but Taylor cut in.

"Yes. We want matching tattoos." He said and smiled. Ugh he had the cutes smile. The lady's eyes popped out of her head and mouth gaped open.

"Are you sure you want to do that? You guys could split up and tattoos are there forever." she told us with her hand on her hip.

"Even if we do break up the tattoo is just matching it won't matter." Did he just say "break up"? does he think we're together? I was about to ask him but he started talk to the lady again.

"So can we get this done already. I want to be home by 4."

"Yeah come this way." She lead us to a leather chair. There were needles and ink all around it. As soon as I saw the needle my heart skipped a beat. I hated needles. But I guess today is the day I over come my fears. or at least try to.

"So what do you guys want?"

"A dimond." I said quickly before Taylor could say anything.

"Ohh. Ok. LIke this?" She handed us a picture of black and white dimond.

"Yeah and we want it on or hip." I told her a smiled at Taylor.

"OK who's going first.' She said as she put on her rubber gloves and started up her gun.

"I am." I said quickly. I have no idea why I just said that.

She patted the leather chair and I sat down. I could feel my heart beat faster and I laid back and pulled up my shirt. I felt someone grab my hand and I looked up to she Taylor smiling down at me. I instantly felt better and calmer.

*30 minutes later.*

"OK your done." I wiped the tears from under my eyes. The pain was still radiating through my hip. But liked it. I don't know why but it felt good. I smiled as I looked down at my tattoo. It was perfect. I know for a fact that I'm getting more tattoos after this.

Taylor sat down on the chair. There was no fear in his eyes. Just excitement. It made me want to laugh but I didn't. I watched him.

I felt my phone ring in my pocket. "Taylor I'll be right back."

I went outside. I Pulled out my phone and I didn't recognize the number. I Answered it anyway.

"Hello?"

"Hello My beautiful acacia." Nathan.

"What do you want?"

"You but obviously I can't have you. I do want you dead which I'm pretty sure I can make that happen." He said. I didn't say anything.

"You know Taylor won't be able to protect you. One because you probably haven't even told him what happened and two because I always know where you are."

"Stay away from Taylor. He has nothing to do with this. Its between you and I." I tried to sound as strong as possible but it didn't really work.

"Oh Acacia. He kissed you so I have to kill him." How does he know.

"I know everything Acacia. There's nothing you can hide from me." He said like he read my mind.

"Listen my beautiful Acacia. I'm coming for you. And when I find you, I will kill you. Oh and tell you friend kiara to pick up the phone once in a while. She's starting to get on my nerves. I'll see you soon Acaica.

__________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! Hope you like this chapter. I'm super bored. And I'm a loner so I have no one to talk to. yeah. Should I do a question of the day kinda thing? I just wanted to ask. If any of this isn't edited im really sorry I wanted to get this up really fast for you guys. So im pretty sure yall know what friend it is. So yeah. Well anyways I hope you like this chapter. I love all of you. Byeeeee