23

~Nathan's P.O.V.~

I hung up the phone with Acacia. It hurt that she was with someone other than me. She should be with me. Not that kid. But its OK. I'll just work my magic and break them up. My relationship with Cameron was a bonus in this situation. Now all i have to do is find out where they all ran off to.

Sitting up in bed, I reached over to the side of the bed and grabbed my laptop. I look through the news then went onto Kiara's instagram. Thanks to her I have everything I need to get Acacia. That's why I keep her around. She thinks I love her but in all truth I don't. I never did and I never will.

"Nathan! What do you want for lunch?" Kiara peaked her head in and smiled. I put on a fake smile.

"Whatever you want."

"OK." Once she was out of earshot I made a gagging noise. As soon as I'm done with Acacia I'm dropping her. No question about that. I went back to the computer. I automatically went to Cameron's page. I have to give myself props for befriending Cameron. I had a feeling they were going to reach out to him. And I knew Acacia wouldn't say anything about me. I know her to well.

Cameron's last picture was him in the car. Wilderness was outside the window. He smiled wide and looked happier than usual. I scrolled down alittle to see the caption. It read:

Going to spend a couple days at my girlfriends lake house. Having a party to start the weekend tomorrow night. Address will be on my my twitter. Have a good weekend!!!!

I smiled. Acacia and Taylor are most likely with them. I started to smile then kiara came in with a sandwich in her hand. She had a big smile on her face. I rolled my eyes in my head but smiled.

"I made you a sandwich. Its your favorite." Her face lit up as I took a bite. It was pretty good.

"I need you to get somethings packed. We're going to a party this weekend. And hurry."

"You found that bitch Acacia and her pussy of a boyfriend?" OK. Now I really want to punch her in the face. What she said about Acacia's so called boyfriend is true but Acaica wasn't a bitch. Yes she acted out sometimes but that's OK. Doesn't everyone at some point? Everyone makes mistakes.

"Yes I did. Now start getting packed. Now." I tried not to sound angry. I finished the rest of my sandwich and left the room.

All my things were in Kiara's trunk. Just in case I need to run. I won't take any chances with her. Especially her.

I ran down the stairs to her car. I pulled the trunk open and grabbed my blue duffel bag. I closed the trunk and ran back up the stairs. When I went back into the house I heard the shower running. God. I don't even know why I'm here. Once I have Acacia back I just can't wait to drop this girl. She just irritates me. But shes useful.

I ended up going into the downstairs bathroom and changed. I pulled everything in my bag. I heard the shower stop up stairs and footsteps. I opened the bathroom door and went upstairs. Kiara had already gotten her clothes on and was drying her hair with the towel. I already knew she didn't even start packing so I grabbed her bag and started putting clothes and stuff in it. She wasn't even paying attention.

Finally after I put everything she and I needed, I put the bag by the door. Kiara was finally done with her hair and was now doing her make up.

"Hurry up we don't have all day. I want to get there before it gets dark. That's when everyone will start getting there.You don't even need make up. You can do it on the way there." She grunted and put all her make up away. She looked in the mirror one last time and turn off all the lights.