31

Acacia-

I wake up in my own bed. The sun light blinded me so I covered my eyes. My head was pounding. I tried to get up but my arms felt stiff. I looked down at arms to see cuts.

"You're awake." Taylor's voice made me jump. He sat in a chair across the room. You could tell he's exhausted. He had some scratches on his hands too.

"What happened?" I pointed to my arm.

"Your mom...um past away and you completely flipped out. I don't blame you. I would've too." He got up from the chair and sat next to me on the bed. Everything slowly came back to me. The news. The yelling. The breaking things. I felt horrible.

"It's OK. We cleaned everything up. You don't have to worry about anything." He pulled me into a hug and I didn't stop him. I just wanted to be held right now. Nothing else mattered.

He let me go after a few minutes. "How long have I been out?"

"About 2 days." I got out of bed. It felt Good the stretch my legs but the bottom of my feet stung.

I walked downstairs. By the looks of it, no one was up yet. I looked at the clock on the microwave which says it's 7:34. I got a bowl from the cabinet and grabbed cereal from the counter.

I ate and my stomach finally stopped growling. I rinsed my bowl then someone touched my shoulder. I jumped and dropped my bowl.

"Holy crap. You're really jumpy." Angie said. She had obviously just woken up. Her hair was sticking up in all angles and eyes were droopy.

"Hey I'm really sorry about-"

"Its fine." I really wasn't in the mood for everyones sympathy. I walked away from Angie and went back upstairs. I didn't feel like being s people person today.

Taylor-

I felt so bad for Acaica. Everything is just going wrong for her. Plus everything with me. Maybe if I would stop being a jealous biotch she would actually talk to me. But I can't help it. I want her to be mine and only mine.

But I'm going to stop that. I'm going to help her through this. She need a friend not a boyfriend. And I understand that now.

"Hey taylor." Cameron said, yawning.

"Hi."

"How's she doing?"

"Shes awake now. But I think she's still alittle in shock." I made myself a bowl of cereal. I saw Acacia go upstairs and she seemed upset. I'm just going to give her some space.

"That's OK." I went and sat at the table. Jack g came in with Trinity on his shoulders. She leaned down and kissed him.

"What would you like for breakfast princess?" He asked her.

"Cereal." He went and grabbed a bowl and made her some cereal. I couldn't help but laugh. God he was whipped. But it was nice to actually see him in a relationship.

Jack finally finally let her down. He kissed her sweetly. His hands were on her ass and her hands were in his hair. God what I would give to do that with Acacia.

"Hey gilinsky. Could you not have sex in the kitchen I'm trying to eat." I blurted out. Cameron and Angie snickered.

"Be quiet Tay. You just mad you can't get none." I rolled my eyes at him.

A knock came from the door. Of course no one got up so I did.

"I mean it's fine guys. You don't have to get up." I said sarcastically and went to the door.

I opened it and I wished I hadn't.

Kiara.

______

Yoo. Better you guys weren't expecting a double update. I guess I'm on an updaty mood.

Questions:

1. What's your favorite song by Shawn? Mines never be alone.

2. What's your favorite song by Jack and Jack? Mines Like That with Skate.

3. What your middle name? Mines evalyn I hate it.

Anyways... I love you guys so much vote and comment.

Byee