chapter 24

~Taylor's P.O.V.~

I had my arms wrapped my around Acaica's waist. The view was beautiful.  This was gonna be  perfect.

  "Aww you guys got the good room." I Heard Cameron say. I turned and saw Cameron and Angie standing there. They didn't have their bags so they must've already gotten a bedroom.

  "First come first serve bro." I smiled. Acacia grabbed my hand.

"Whatever. Have you guys even seen they rest of the house? This house is sick." Angie came in and whispered something in Cam's ear and he smiled.

"We're gonna go look around." I took acacia's arm and we left the room. We went down stairs and looked around. The living room was huge. One big leather couch sat in  front of a flat screen TV. The hardwood floors sparkled from the sunlight from the big window infront of the house. A stone fire place burned below the TV.

  Then to the right was the kitchen. There was, of course, a nice stove, fidge, sink, and microwave. A dark  granite cover all the counters. a big sky light and little lights lit you the kitchen. Hayes and Nash had already dug in the cupboards. Hayes made a sandwich and Nash was snacking on a bag of chips.

  "Really? already?" Acacia said. I just laughed. Before the two boys and Acacia could said anything else I pulled her along.

  I headed towards the back if the house. There were big glass doors that lead outside. I swung them open and opened my eyes big in awe.

  A huge pool and backyard stood in front of me. The water was crystal clear. In the corner if the pool was a hot tub that was steaming. across the backyard was a pier that led out to the lake. The grass in the back yard was surprisingly super green. A swing set was in the middle.

  "Woah. I think I'm gonna go get my swimming suit." Acaica said and when inside. I just took my shirt off and jumped in. The water was warm and felt good.

   Then thoughts started. What if me and acacia stay together and we have to keep moving? I hate moving because that's all me and my mom use to do. But I'm in love with Acacia. What if we have to break up because she has to keep moving and I want to stay. The "what's if's"and doubts clouded out all the other ones in my head. I didn't even realized the Grier brothers got in the pool until I was dunked.

  "Dude what the hell?" I said as I came up for air. I wasn't  mad, I was just surprise. My word came out louder than I want them to.

  "Damn Taylor calm down.  We're just messing with you." Then Hayes swam away to the other side of the pool.

  Someone turned me around and before I could say anything Acacia was kissing me and making all those bad thoughts go away.

~Cameron's P.O.V. ~

Angie and me were cuddled up in bed while everyone else was in the pool. The bedside clock said it was 4:30 so we have about 2 hours before everyone was suppose to show up. Angie was laying on my bare chest while I ran my fingers through her hair.

"are you happy?" I asked her. She looked up at me.

  "What do you mean?" She sat up to fully look at me. I couldn't even explain how pretty she looked without make up on and her hair up. 

  "I mean are you happy with everything. Me, the baby, Our life together."

"Of course I am. Why would you ask that? I don't regret anything. I love you so much Cameron.  You make me so happy. You're the greatest thing that has ever happen to me. Yes, you make mistakes, and yes, i get mad at you and that's OK. We're only human. It's normal. I love you to the moon and back Cameron. Don't ever think I don't. I don't ever want to lose you. Ever. Do you understand?" I didn't even say anything I just kissed her and held her in my arms. I couldn't put into words how much I love her. I probably never will. So I decided I would show her.

  I got up from the bed and got on one knee.

"Cameron what are you…?" I interrupted her. I pulled out the ring I saved up for a year for.

"Angie I love you so much. More than I've ever loved anyone else. When I met you, I fell for you right away. I wanted to be perfect for you. I wanted to be the one who shoulder you would cry on. I wanted to be the one you would go to if you had problems. I wanted to be the one you fell asleep to every night and wake up to every morning. I want to be the father to all your children. I wanted to grow old with you. You changed me Angie and I can't thank you enough for that. You're my sunshine, my best friend, my world, my everything. I know this isn't the most romantic place in the world but, Angie Perez, will you marry me?"

_____________
Hey guys. I'm finally back and I am going to be updating a lot more. I know I sat that slot but now I'm serious. I love all of you and all your supporting messages and comments. I feel way better now.

  Oh and y'all should shapchat me bri.lights so Yeah. Byeeee