10

~Acacia's P.O.V.~

I shut the door as Taylor walked away. I guess I was going to a party. I haven't been to a real party in almost a year. I think it's time for one. To get things off my mind. Now I just have to let my mom.

"Hey mom." I said as I walked into the kitchen. She didn't even turn around to look at me she just kept cooking.

"I was wondering if I could go to a party later?" that's when she stopped and looked at me.

"Not with that boy. If you go with Kiara and kaleigh then fine. But don't get into any trouble cause I'm not bailing you out of jail... again." I smiled and hugged her but she didn't hug me back. It's been like this since the incident with Nathan.

I ran up the stairs to my room. The girls were already up and ready for the day.

"We're going to a party with Taylor tonight. Don't tell my mom we're going with him."

"And I'm guessing he's picking us up?" I nodded. "Well how are we gonna keep him from your mom if he's picking us up?" Kiara asked.

Crap. I totally forgot about that. My mom would never let me go if she knew I was going to be with a guy.

"He'll have to pick us up somewhere else then."

Kiara gave it some thought. Then nodded.

"Ok but where?"

"We'll think about that later."

Kaleigh walked in drying her hair in a towel I'm pretty sure she heard our conversation.

"So your being us along just so you can get freaky with Taylor? I feel so used."

I looked at kaleigh, bewildered, and my cheeks turned bright red.

"What?! No! why... just... no!" I really didn't know what to say. Kaleigh just laughed at me.

"Ok Acacia. I saw the way he was looking at you he wants his hot dog in your bun if you know what I mean." She winked at me and I slapped her in the but I couldn't help but laugh.

"He does not. Can we stop talking about this and starting ready?"

They both gave each other a look. I knew I was still blushing cause I could feel the heat hot on my cheeks. Just cause I blushed doesn't mean I like him. Right?

I pushed the thought in the back of my mind. that doesn't matter if I like him I just want to have a fun, stress free night but for some reason I knew that wasn't going to happen. Like it was to much to ask. I don't know maybe I'm just stressing out for nothing I have a tendency to do that.

"I'm going to go get in the shower." before they could say anything I was

Already in the bathroom.

I quickly got undressed at turned to water on. I love taking showers. I jumped in and the hot water shocked me. It felt good though. I let the hot water run down my back then I felt it. A sharp pain in my pain. I cried in pain. I looked down at the water and it was a dark red.

I brought my shaky hand to my back and felt then scratch. I had totally forgot about it. As soon and one of my fingers touched it, I felt it burn.

"Acacia are you ok?" I heard someone ask. I couldn't tell who it was because the water was to loud.

"Yeah. I'm fine. The water was just hot." I went back to showering.

I really didn't even know what I was doing with Taylor or what I was expecting to happen. I really liked him and I don't know why. I can't help it. There's something about him. His charm? I don't even know. I know I haven't even known him that long but I still like him. It's weird.