28

~Taylor's P.O.V.~

"Who do you think sent the message?" Cameron asked as he got into the car. Angie and hayes are going to stay home while Cameron, Nash, and I went to find Acaica.

"I really don't know." Alot of things go through my head when I think about the message. It could be a trick. It could be Nathan trying to mess with us. I really just don't know. But I'm willing to try anything.

I was driving, Cameron was in the passenger seat, and Nash was in the back. Nash shot me a death glare as he climbed into the back. I just ignored him.

My face and my stomach still hurt from me and Nash's fight. I already knew Acaica was going to scold me for it and tell me how stupid I am. But I'm gonna love every minute of it. That girl has got me wrapped around her little finger and she doesn't even know it.

Someone tapped on Cam's window and he rolled it down. Angie had a blanket draped around her shoulders. She had her black hair in a messy bun and had a tank top and sweatpants on. I can see why Cameron loves her so much. Even without make-up, she's super pretty.

"You guys better be careful. Acaica told me about Nathan and he's crazy. He's not afraid to really hurt someone to get what he wants."

"We'll be careful. I promise." Cameron tells her. Angie smiles a sweet smile but you could tell she was scared. She put up a pretty big fight on Cameron stay with her and Hayes but Cameron was convinced on going with us.

Cameron gave her a kiss and I felt a ping of jealousy hit me. I wanted that again. I looked away from them. I heard them say their goodbyes so I went put the address in the GPS. I felt my heart squeeze as I pushed start on the navigation system. I started the car and came out the driveway. With one final look at Angie and Hayes, I took off down the dirt road.

~Acaica's P.O.V.~

Nathan sat in a folding chair straight across from me and stared at me. I didn't know what to do. I looked at the ceiling and wished for Taylor.

I know what he did was wrong on so many levels, but I miss him. So much. I just want him to come save me. I want him. I am still really mad and hurt. I can never forget or erase those words that came out off his mouth. The way he looked at me when I said no. It shattered my heart.

"I heard you and that guy arguing. Now you know what it feels like to be cheated on. Doesn't feel that great, does it?" Nathan continued to stare at me, waiting for me to answer.

"Nathan I never cheated on you. Ever. How many times do I have to tell you that before you get it through your thick skull!" I yelled then he back-handed me. My cheek burned from his hand. I knew the slap was going to leave a bruise. I tried to hold back the tears because I didn't want to cry in front of him.

"I really don't know who you think you're talking to but I'm not you're bitch of a boyfriend. You can't talk to me that way." His voiced boomed. He looked so mean I couldn't even look him in the eye.

Nathan skooted his chair closer to me so now our knees were touching. He covered his hands over mine and I couldn't move mine because they were tied down. His touch made my skin burn. I hated him with every fiber of my being. It took everything in my not to scream at him. But I knew better. He caressed the top of my hand. I looked into his eyes and I could have sworn I saw love in them.

"God. You're so pretty. I wish we could just start over. Forget this ever happened," For a second I thought he was going to let me go, Then a devilish gin swept across his face. "But how much fun would that be? None at all." He reached under his pant leg and I saw something glimmer in the light.