25

~Acacia's P.O.V.~

After everyone had gotten out of the pool it was already getting dark. I went up to Taylor and my room and on my way up I heard Cameron and Angie. I smiled and went to their room.

I knocked and walked in. Angie was sitting in Cameron's lap with her arms around his neck and his arms around her waist. They were both giggling. I couldn't help but envy them. They have no care in the world. I miss that.

"Hey Acacia. Sorry Cam and I were gonna come swim with you guys but we got... distracted." Angie giggled again and got off of Cameron's lap. I saw a little sparkle on Angie's left hand.

"Angie are you guys...?"

"Engaged? Yes. Yes we are. As of like 20 minutes ago." Cam finished my sentence. I smiled and hugged Angie.

"Congrats." I whispered in her ear.

"Thanks." Then she pulled away. "Now if you'll excuse me I have to go get ready for the party. " And she walked away.

"Wait what party?" I asked cameron.

"I wanted to throw a party to get everyone's mind off everything. I thought it could help." He smiled and pulled me into a bear hug. I hugged him back and pulled away.

"Then I better go get ready." I walked out and went to my room. Taylor was already climbing into bed.

"Come lay with me babe." He pouted. I smiled and went to lay next to him. I snuggled up to him and laid my head on his chest. I watched his chest rise and fall with every breath he took. Taylor's hand stroked my shoulder giving me goosebumps. I felt his warm hand go from my back and move further down. His fingers lingered on the edge of my bikini bottoms. He started to put his hand in...

"There's a party tonight. We should probably start getting ready." I said.

I got up from the bed quickly and went to the dresser.

"Seriously? You said we would." He said with a hint of anger.

"Just not right now."

"Why not? Its the perfect time. You promised me."

"Taylor I never promised..."

"Oh my gosh Acaica! You can't be serious right now! I came all this way for nothing! Bet you didnt keep Nathan waiting." I went stiff. I couldn't believe what just came from his mouth. I held back the tears. I wasn't going to cry. Not till I get out of this room. Grabbing my dress and my heels I had on the dresser, I took off out of the room.

~Taylor's P.O.V.~

I stood there for I don't know how long playing over and over what happened. I don't even know why I said it. I know I didn't mean it.

I walked to the dresser we shared. I picked out a button up shirt and some jeans. As I was trying to pick out some socks I picked up one of acacia's shirts. It smelled like her. God I love the way she smells. I could feel the hot tears stain my cheeks. I might never get her back because of what I just said.

~Acaica's P.O.V.~

I was about to knock on Angie's door but I could Cameron and her laughing and goofing off in there. Thats not something I really want to be around right now. So I went to the only other people in this house.

Nash opened the door immediately after I knocked. He had his toothbrush hanging out of mouth and toothpaste at the corner of his mouth.

"Hey whats up?" He asked.

"Can I get ready in your guys room? Me and taylor got into a fight. I just need space between me and him." He nodded and opened the door wider.

I didn't really pay attention much to Nash till now. He was tall that was for sure. And skinny. He had these bright eyes that made everyone want to be his friend. He seemed like a nice guy.

Luckily, I didn't put my makeup bag to the room so it was still down stairs. No one was in the bathroom so I hurried . I put my heels and dress on the sink and striped. The shower was nice and big. But at the moment it didn't really matter. I turned the water really hot and jumped in.

After my shower I dryed my hair with Nash's blowdryer. The black in my hair was still pretty black but you could see its fading a tiny bit. It didnt bother me. I just straightened my hair. I slipped my dress on and my heels. The dress was one of my favorites. It was floral and white with cuts on each side. My heels were pink with little gold studs. I looked at my self in the mirror. You could see the shine from scars. You couldn't really see the scratch. I really didn't care at the moment.

"How do I look?" I asked as I walked out of the bathroom. Nash was shirtless in his closet and Hayes was finshing buttoning up his shirt. Nash turned around and his jaw dropped.

"You look... really good." He said with a smile. I smiled back. He grabbed a blue button up shirt and walked up to me.

"Can you button this for me? I always have alot trouble with

It." I nodded and started to button it from the bottom. My hands started to sweat and I fumbled with each button. I could feel Nash staring at me and hear him chuckling. I finally finshed and backed up to take a look at him.

God he looked good. He blue eyes sparkled with his shirt. He did his hair perfectly where it look rough but still nice. He probably didn't even have to try.

L "You look good." I put up a thumbs-up. He grinned and started to put on his vans.

"Hey Acaica do I look good too?" Hayes turned in a big circle in front of me. I laughed.

"You look hot." I put a big smile on my face.

"See Nash, she thinks I'm hotter than you." Hayes looked over at me and playfully winked at me.

"No she doesn't. " He laughed and got up from his bed. I could already hear the music playing outside of the door. The door bell rang a few times and then there was yelling and laughing.

"Do you mind if I escort you?" Nash asked me. He held his arm out for me.

"Of course not." I hooked my arm around his. He smiled and Nash grier led me out the door and into the party...