15

~Acacia's P.O.V.~

I didn't drop the phone. I didn't freak out. I just put my phone back in my pocket and went back inside. I sat down in one of the chairs I want to scream and cry out of frustration and hatred. Why does he have to do this to me? Why can't he just pick a new girl to mess with? Why does he have to ruin my life? Just why?

 The one question that keeps running through my mind was why would Nathan want Kiara to pick up the phone. She's probably the reason why Nathan knows where I live. I swear to god if she's the one giving him information I'm literally going to kill her.

The more I think about everything, the more questions real through my mind. The fact that I couldn't answer any of them makes me even more mad and frustrated. All of this was all too confusing for me. I needed help. I could only think of one person I really thought could help me and that's Taylor. But I don't want to tell about everything that happened. Even thinking about it sent shutters through my body. What if he never talks to me again? What if he treats me differently? What if he tells everyone? But it seems like it's my only option right now. Maybe I'm siking myself about this. Hopefully I am.

 I heard Taylor scream my name and I looked up. Taylor

had tears coming of his eyes. His knuckles were white from gripping the leather chair so tight. I got up right away and sprinted over to him. He was still screaming by the time I got to his side.

"Shh Taylor. Its almost done." I whispered in his ear. I took his hand in my hand and squeezed softly.

"This hurts like shit." He said and chuckled then winced.

"Yeah." My side still hurt really bad. I hurt to even talk and walk.

"And we're done." The lady said and wiped off the last of the blood off of Taylor's hip. She put a cover over it like she did mine and Taylor got up. He winced and sat back down. I rubbed his back with my hand and tried to help him get up. When he finally got up, we went to go pay.

"That will be 50.25." I looked at her surprised. I searched in my pocket for money. Luckily my mom gave me 100 bucks before I left. I was about to give the money to her but Taylor gave her the money first.

"Dammit Taylor I wanted to pay." I said to him as the lady handed him change.

"Well so did I." He told me and put the change in his pocket. I thanked the lady and we walked out of the place.  We got in car.

"Let me see yours." I lifted up my shirt and and showed and he did the same. They we exactly the same.  I smiled at him.

"Do you think I can stay at your place tonight? I don't want to go home. To much drama. Please?" I pleaded him.

"Of course but your going to have to sleep with me cause there no where you can sleep." He winked at me.

"Fine with me. You better not snore. Otherwise I'll have to hold a pillow over you face."

"uh oh. I think I'm gonna have to hide the pillows then. I snore like a earthquake. Its pretty bad."

"Oh really?" I said and laughed.

"Yes. Its a horrible condition." He said and fake cried. I laughed and took the keys from him. I started the car.

"Hurry up dork. I wanna go get some clothes."

"Aww you think im a dork? Real love right here." He made a heart with his hands and made a kissy face. I laughed and pushed him a little. I love this boy.

We drove out of the parking lot. I turned on the radio. Drunk in love was on. Taylor turned it up all the way and rolled down all the windows. He started singing at the top if his lungs. I couldn't count how many times his voice cracked. I was the funniest thing I have ever seen. people on the streets stared at us. He just waved at them and kept singing.

We made it to my house and I was laughing so hard tears were coming out of my eyes and my side hurt really bad.

"Wait in here while I go and get my stuff. ok?" I told him and he nodded. I jumped out of the car and went inside. I ran up the stairs and opened my bedroom door, Luckily no one was in there. I went to my closet and grabbed my pink duffel bag. I just grabbed a whole bunch of random clothes. Shirts, pants, and hoodies.

I made my way to the bathroom. I grabbed my toothbrush, brush, perfume, make up, and whatever else I needed. Then I grabbed my underwear and bras and sweats from my drawers. I zipped the now full bag and went down stairs. I couldn't figure out why no one was here. They probably went out to eat or something. I really wasn't worried.

I went into the kitchen and grabbed some peanut butter and nuttella and put it in my bag. I know I'm weird. After I grabbed all of the things I needed I walked out the door and locked it. I felt a sudden surge of sadness. Like I wasn't going come back. I took one more look at the house and got in the car.

"Go."

_____________________________________________________

Ok guys. I need to apologize for not writing I was really busy I went to my friends house for a  couple days then had to go see my grandparents. I haven't seen them in a really long time so yeah. I hope yall like this chapter. If anyone has any questions or has to talk to me just message me. So yeah I love you guys byeeeee.