.1.

[Edited by Mxxnlight4]

"Get up." Mom screamed from downstairs. I groaned, I really don't want to get up. Sadly have to, This is the 8th school I've been to and I'm still not use to the nervousness yet. Its kinda pathetic.

    After about ten minuets of moping I finally get out of bed. I slip into some skinny jeans and a long sleeved t-shirt that I found on the floor. One thing I have gotten used to, Is being made fun of because of the scars. The ones on my back, On my side, On my arms, and on my stomach. Because them I've had to change schools three times this year.

       I stood in front of the mirror, putting on foundation on where the scars on my neck are. I put my dirty blonde hair into ponytail, Like I always do and finished It off with some chapstick.

    I look at the clock to see what time it was, 7:42 shit. My bus gets here here at 7:50. I grab my bag, shut the door to my room and sprinted down the stairs. I see my mom making breakfast. She could have been a Victoria Secret model. Long blond hair, long tan legs, flat stomach, pretty blue eyes and a pretty face. Everyone says I look like her but there is a big difference between her and I.

"Bye mom." I speak.

"Bye angel. I won't be here when you get home. So you'll have to make yourself some dinner. Or I'll just leave 30 bucks so you can order pizza." She replied placing a kiss on my cheek. She wishes me luck before I walk out the door. I saw a glimpse of hope in her eyes and I that makes me want to try even harder to make things work at this school.

~

      I make it to the bus stop with 2 minutes to spare. Nobody was there but this strange girl picking the scabs on her wrist. All of her black hair covered her face, but faintly I could see the growing evil grin on her mouth.

  "You really shouldn't do that. You're gonna get scars." I added. Her dark eyes flickered up at me with the same evil grin. At this point I know, I've made a mistake for saying anything.

    She grabbed me at the shoulders, "No one asked your opinion barbie. So shut the fuck up." She scoffed. She took her hands of me and pushed me a little. Well, now I know not to mess with her I thought to myself.

     The bus soon came flying to a stop. The crazy girl got on and then, slowly and nervously, I did to. My hands shook uncontrollably as I made my way to the last seat. I felt like everyone's eyes were on me. I can hear the the mummers like they were whispering it in my own ear. The walls of the bus started to cave into me. Oh, I totally forgot to mention that I'm a little insane.

     It seems like an eternity later, I reach the last seat. I plop down and quickly put my head phones in. The noise of the bus, laughter, and yelling quickly faded away as the music blasted into my ears. I closed my eyes and imagined myself sitting on my bed reading and playing music just like I was the day it all happened. I quickly snapped out of it and sat up straight. I never want to think about it again.

     The bus came to an abrupt stop and I hit my head on the seat in front of me. I winced and rubbed my forehead. I stood up to see what happened and saw we were at school already.

   Everyone starts shuffling off the bus. I take my sweet time following after them. I feel my hands start to get sweaty and clammy. God, I hate when this happens. I feel awkward I thought.

    I put my hoodie over my head, but that still didn't stop the stares and whispers from getting to me. Then felt someone pull my hood down.

   "No hoods!" He said and ran off laughing with his friends. Great, I'm already getting laughed at. I kept walking and people kept staring like I was naked or something.