33

Acacia-

We put Kiara in Taylor and I's bed and left. We couldn't really do anything else with her. Taylor took me by the hand and lead me down stairs. Everyone was curled up watching a movie. Nobody must've heard me and Kiara's altercation upstairs which I'm pretty happy about.  

We headed outside to the porch and sat down. I could already tell this was going to be kind of awkward. I mean, we both know we've been avoiding this conversation.

Taylor pulls a chair across from me and stares at me. He looks right into my eyes and I can't help but smile. He's just so... I really don't know how to explain it. I quickly snapped out of the trance and stopped grinning.

"I just want to say I'm sorry. For everything I've done. I've been a complete ass to you. It's just... I hate when Nash flirts with you. Its like nails down a chalk board... I can't stand it." He grabbed my hands and squeezed them.

"Taylor but that's the thing. I really like you. A lot. But when you act like an idiot every time I do something you don't like I get angry. And I feel stupid."

It was silent for a few seconds before Taylor finally spoke up.

"I didn't know. I hate making you feel like that. But I need you to tell me something. Do you like Nash more than me? And don't sugar coat it. I'm gonna be hurt but I'd rather be told the truth than lied to." I could tell he was hurt. I wasn't going to lie to him.

"To be completely honest with you, no. I like Nash and he's a really great guy but I don't feel like we're ever going to be a real couple. We would be more brother-sister relationship. But with you... I feel completely different. You could be my best friend, my cuddle buddy, and my Christian grey." Taylor smiled and kissed me softly, but I pulled back.

"But Taylor, you have to understand that I'm going to do things you're not going to like. It's natural. You can ask any couple in that house. So that means you can't go around and sleep with someone or say hurtful things. okay?" He nodded. We got up and hugged. I heard a cough from behind us and I quickly let go of Taylor. I turned around and saw Hayes.

"Nash is looking for you. He said its important." Hayes smiled at me and Taylor then walked inside. I turned back to Taylor and he looked pissed. I sighed.

"Taylor please don't be like this. Nash is my friend too. I'm gonna go hang out with for a little bit then I'm all yours. We'll spend all night together, Okay?" I smiled and he smiled back. I gave him a kiss on the cheek and headed to Nash's room. I felt kind of bad for leaving Taylor for Nash but I'm sure he'll be fine.

When I got to Nash's room he was cuddled up in his bed. When he saw me walk in, he opened to the blankets. I climbed in next to him.

"What did you need to talk to be about?" I asked as I wrapped myself in the blankets.

"I just wanted to see how you were doing. And we didn't get to finish our movie." His blue eyes searched my face for any sign of emotion. I haven't really thought about how I'm feeling about everything. My best defense against all of this is to just block it out.

"I'll be fine. I mean my ex best friend is up stairs knocked out in my bed because I pushed her into a door. I didn't mean to I just got angry when she started defending him. And my mom is dead. and My best friend that I'm still friends with won't talk to me. And my I don't even know what he is to me keeps acting like an ass and being jealous all the time. But I'm fine." I put on my best smile but I kind of new it wasn't believable.

"You don't have to be like that with me Acacia. You can tell me anything."Nash wrapped his arms around me and squeezed. I knew I had to tell him about me and Taylor before he found out the hard way.

  "Nash... I need to tell you something."

 "tell me then." He smiled his perfect smile at me.

 "Me and Taylor... we're back together. I didn't think we would it just kinda-" He ended up cutting me off.

 "Save it Acacia. I really thought you were smarter than this. But I guess I was wrong." He said with an irritated look on his face.

 "Nash I'm sorry. I just can't help it with him. He just gets jealous sometimes. He apologized."

 "oh my god Acacia! One minute you're talking about how much you don't like him then you're back with him! Go away. Like now. Get out of my room!" He opened the door harshly and I walked out.

 "Nash..." And he slammed the door in my face. My heart shattered. I didn't know what to do so I just stood there. I didn't even realize I was crying till I felt a warm tear drop on my chest. I just lost him.

Everyone was outside so I sat down on the couch and put my head in my hands. This is all too much. All I want was to be normal. To be able to be a teenager, and go to high school, and have crushes, and go to school events. But I guess that to much to ask.

I finally get up after a little while and I finally picked my head up. I looked outside and I could see Nash laughing with Angie. He turned around and saw me then completely lost his smile. He stared at me blankly then turned back to Angieand started smiling again. It was like a stab in my chest. I ran up the stairs to my room.

Kiara was still knocked out cold so I went into the bathroom.  I looked at myself in the mirror. My hair was a mess and you could see my blonde root coming in. My mascara was all running down my cheeks. My eyes were puffing and red. And I don't know why but I started crying again. I was a mess. A complete and totally mess. A train wreck. I heard a knock on the door.

"Acacia? Are you okay?" Kiara. I couldn't bring myself to answer her so she opened the door.

"Oh my god." She walked over to me and wrapped her arms around me. As soon as she touch me I broke down. I fell on my knees and hit the ground. I tried push her off me but I didn't have the strength to.

"I can't do this anymore. It hurts." I huffed as I sobbed. She didn't answer she just held me tighter. And at that moment I realized my world was colapsing around me.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Yoo. I'm sorry. I've been super grounded because of my grades. But I'm back. Hope you like it. Its kinda short tho. I'm going to try to update all my books in the next few days. My love for y'all is as deep as my bootyhole ❤

Qotu: mood?

Aofu: sad, in my feelings tbh.