16

~Acacia's P.O.V.~

I was starting to feel alittle better once we got farther from the house. I know I'll see my family again. I mean I have to right? Just thinking about it makes me want to cry. This is all kiara's fault. I should have known better to bring her here. She was the only person defending him when everything happened. She defended him over her best friend. She did like him. But that was so long ago and I didn't think she actually still liked him. I guess she did. She pretended to be my best friend and then stabbed me in the back. I just cant believe she would do this to me. Just wow.

I stared at out the window and watched the trees go by. I tried to count them to get my mind off of everything but it only made me dizzy. I could feel myself get sleepier but to be honest I really didn't want to sleep. I want to go do something. Get out of the state if possible.

"You ok over there?" Taylor asked me but kept his eyes on the road.

"Yeah. Just thinking." I told him and sit up. MY back was starting to get sore.

"Ok good. What you wanna do when we get to my house? We could rent a couple movie and get some Chinese food."

"Sounds good to me. We should order some pizza to cause I'm super hungry. I could eat a cow." I was being honest.

"Ok."

We ended up stopping at a walgreens for redbox movies. we got Frozen, catching fire, hangerover games, Thor, and a haunted house. I felt my phone buzz in my pocket at least four times but I ignored it. I didn't want to talk to anyone but Taylor. That's it. Seemed like we were gonna have a pretty good night so far. And no one was going to ruin that. Taylor went inside and got a whole bunch of candy. He had 2 bags full. I laughed at him and we got in the car and left.

"Dang Taylor what did you all get?" I said as I looked through the bag. There were all sorts of candy. I couldn't even count how many boxes of candy there were.

"Just a whole bunch of candy. I just put as many in my arms as I could. You said you were hungry I'm just being a good boyfriend." He said and I choked on my own air. Did he just say boyfriend? What?

"What?" I asked him, my voice full of shock.

"I'm messing with you Cacia. Your reaction was hilarious." He said and I blushed. I was so glad it was dark so he couldn't see me. We drove in silence. It wasn't awkward, we just didn't know what to say. I close my eyes.

In about 5 I felt the car stop and Taylor shook my shoulder. I sit up and opened the car door. Taylor's was a normal size. It was brick and the door was red. It was 1 story. It was like the perfect house. I walked up the paved walk way as Taylor grabbed the candy and the movies. I waited for him at the door because it would be kind of weird if I just walked in.

He finally made it by my side. Taylor was struggling to get the keys to the point where he almost dropped everything.

"You need some help?" I asked him and laughed silently to myself as he grunted and tried to keep everything up=-

"Please? Grab the keys out of my back pocket." He twisted his butt in my direction. "Just do it. You know you want to." All I could do is laugh.

I reached into his pocket, trying so hard not to touch his ass. I finally felt the cold metal of the key on my knuckle and took it in my hands. Until I realized my entire hand was touching everything, so I quickly pulled my hand out.

"Haha. You touched the butt." I point the only finger he had at me and laughed. I ignored him and put the key in the key hole. That sounds so dirty.

I walked and set my stuff down by the side of the door. It was dirty on the inside of Taylor's house. There were clothes laying on the back of the couch. cans of monster and mountain dew on the table. The was an open bad of chips on the couch. It surprisingly didn't smell as bad as you would think.

"Sorry. If I would have known if you were coming over sooner it would be semi clean in here." Taylor told me as he pickup some clothes off the floor and threw some cans in a plastic bag.

"Its fine. My room is like this." I told him and sat on the couch. It was super comfy and my body sunk into the couch cushions. I layed back and closed my eyes for a second. What am I going to do after all of this?

"Hey. No falling asleep." Taylor said and stood above me. His Taylor's hair touched the top of my forehead. He looked me straight in the eyes. I wanted to get up but I was frozen in place. He leaned down next to my ear.

"Your eyes are really pretty." he whispered. I looked at him and leaned up to kiss him. Then the door bell rang. We both jumped and got up.

"I'm gonna get that." I told him and grabbed the money on the counter that Taylor left. I counted it and went to the door.

"I'm pretty sure this will cover it." I looked up at the person. It wasn't the pizza guy. It was kiara.

_____________________________________________

Hey guys. I don't really know what to say. I'm really sorry that I haven't updated. But yah I jus haven't really been able to... Anyways I hope you like this chapter and I love you guys sooo much. yeah so byeeee