19

Sorry guys i had the rest of the part but I guess it like deleted it. I dont know but Ill like finish what was suppose to happen. yeah.

~Acacia's P.O.V.~

"I need to go talk to Taylor." I got up and left the room. I walked into the living room and saw Taylor sleeping peacefully on the couch. He looked so calm. He looked like an angel. I couldn't end his life because of my stupidity. I just couldn't.

I shook his shoulder and some him up. he moaned and looked up at me.

"Oh hey Acacia." He said smiling.

"I'm leaving." I said as I grabbed my jacket.

"Ok let me just grab my shoes." He started to get up but I pushed him back on the couch.

"Taylor. Your staying here. I'm leaving."

"No. I'm not letting you go anywhere without me. If you go I go."

Taylor no. Please just stay here. Don't worry about me. Forget about me. I'm begging you please. Just stay here. I felt the first tear roll down my cheek as I walked toward the door.

"No Acacia. Don't leave me. Your all I have. I love you." I stopped in my tracks. It took all of me not to turn around and hug him but I knew I had to go. What I said next broke me heart into a million pieces.

"No you don't. Goodbye Taylor." And I walked out the door.

___________________________________

Sorry guys I didn't even realize that it deleted. My computer is kinda sturpid. So I hope you like this part I guess cause Its not really a chapter. Well I'm a mess and My heart was broken so that's why its so sad sorry. I just really hurt. Bad. So yeah I love you guys so much and thank you for all the reads and super nice comments. Y'all are the best people in the world. If I could hug each and everyone of you I would. OK SO I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH BYEEEEEE