21

~Acacia's P.O.V.~

I woke up to the blinding morning light from the window. I moaned softly and turned over. I closed my eyes and tried to fall back the sleep but sleep never came. I started to get out of bed until I saw Taylor sleeping quietly. He looked happy and peaceful. I wish it could stay like that. But I already knew it was to much to ask for.

I got out of the bed and went into the kitchen. From the wonderful smell of bacon, I know someone was up.

"Hey Ang-." To my surprise, it wasn't Angie. It was Cameron. He had some pink apron and was humping a song I didn't recognize. I just laughed to myself and sat on the kitchen counter.

"You gonna want some? I wanna make sure I made enough."

"I guess." I twirled one of the knifed I found on the counter. I think after breakfast would be a good time to explain everything to Taylor. I hate keeping this from him.

I hear a door open and close then someone's feet dragging on the carpet. I expected them to come to the kitchen but instead they shuffled into the bathroom.

"So how long have you and Angie been together?" I asked and I set the knife on the counter to face Cameron who was setting all the food on the counter. The smell all of it made my mouth water.

"2 years and 8 months. It's been the best 2 years and 8 months of my life. I love her so much. She brings the best out of me. She saved me. There's nothing I can do to repay her. I don't deserve her. In anyway shape or form. I'm still surprised she stayed through all the shit I've given her. Every time I fuck up she's always there to clean up the mess and all I can do is thank her. I never made it up to her. That's all I want to do. And I'm afraid if I don't..." A tear slid down Cameron's cheek. In the time that I've known Cameron this was the first time I haven't seen him without a smile on his face. I got down from the counter and hugged him. I pulled away and firmly held his shoulders.

"Angie loves you. Alot. She's gonna stay. No matter how many times you mess up or do something bad. She'll love you anyways. No matter what." Cameron whipped the tear off his cheek and smiled.

"Now get back to work I'm hungry."

"Yes ma'am." He saluted me and started back up putting to food on the counter. The bathroom door opened and a sleepy Taylor walked out. His hair was a mess and He had his eyes half closed.

"Hey Taylor." I said to him. He rubbed his eyes them did a cute tired smile at me. I smiled and without think went up and kissed him. He wrapped his arm around my waist to pull me closer. Every place he touch was warm with happiness and desire. I pulled away and hugged him. He just held me tightly.

"Are you guys a thing or nah?" Cameron asked with a hand on his hip.

"Yep." Taylor said and we went to sit on the like part of the counter that didn't have food on it.

"When can we eat?" I asked.

"When Angie wakes up. You guys don't mind eating in the living room right?" I just shook my head no.

"Well, while we wait for sleeping beauty to get up I'm gonna go get changed. I feel gross." I was sort wearing to same clothes from yesterday morning. It's just nasty. I climbed down from the counter and headed to me and Taylor's room. I went to my bag and picked out a normal black tee and some skinny jeans. I wanted today to be as normal as possible so I'm gonna dress normal.

I went into the bathroom, got dressed and brushed my hair and teeth. I didn't feel like doing anything with my hair so I just put it up in a messy bun. Someone knocked on the door which made my jump and break the pony tail.