26

Before I start this chapter I just wanna say THANK YOU FOR 500k+ IT MEANS SO MUCH TO YOU HAVE NO IDEA. but anyways... I met Taylor last Monday night and I'm just so happy I finally met my hero I've waited so long for that and he told me he loved me so I'm REALLY happy. but yeah I love you guys have fun reading...

~Acaica's P.O.V.~

The music was loud. It shook the floor. People started flooding in through the door. Nash looked down at me and smiled. Cameron and Angie came down the stairs together, hand in hand, and everyone looked at them.

"Hey guys! Welcome to my party! Have fun and don't get hurt!" Cameron flashed a smile and everyone cheered. The music bared through the speakers. I didn't recognize the song but I like it. Lights flash and people were jumping to the beat.

Then I saw her. The girl from my first and last day of school. Kiana. As soon as she saw me see stalked towards me. I just stared at her as she came.

"Where's Taylor?! He called me. Oh and hey there." She winked at Nash. I just rolled my eyes.

"I don't know. and to be honest I don't care. He's not my problem anymore." And with the I walked away with Nash. I wanted to cry because of the fact that Taylor called her but I didn't want to cry right now. Not when I was supposed to be having fun.

"You ok?" Nash asked me. I just nodded and held his hand. I looked up at him.

"I really don't want to worry about Taylor right now. Tonight is about having fun and you and me and nothing else." I told him. I leaned really close to my face so I could here him better.

"To be honest with you Acaica, I like you. You're a cool girl and I want to get to know you better." He smiled at me shyly and ran his through his hair.

"Ok. I like you too. You're nice and I guess it would be fun to get to know you."

"So is it ok to kiss you right now or..." I just laugh and kissed him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I put arms around his neck. It was a nice and sweet. His lips tasted like tooth paste and something else I just didn't know what and they were really soft.

We pulled apart from each other. Someone grabbed Nash 's should and pulled him into a hug.

"Oh my gosh hey Matt. I haven't seen you in so long! This is Acacia a really good friend of mine." I smiled. The kid looked about our age with light brown hair and brown eyes. He smiled and pulled me into a hug. I hugged him back.

"Its nice to meet ya." Matt smiled at me. Nash and Matt said their goodbyes and Matt left.

"I totally forgot almost all of me and Cam's old friends are coming tonight. You'll get to meet them. I think you'll like them." He took my hand and lead me further into the party. The smell of alcohol was strong but I ignored it. There were couples making out in almost every corner of the house. It was annoying or anything just weird I guess.

Nash let go of my hand and hugged to boys. One dark haired tall boy and a blonde cute one. They both laughed and bear hugged Nash. They seemed nice. I just stood there awkwardly waiting for Nash.

"Oh hey guys this is Acacia. Acacia this Jack Gilinsky and Jack Johnson." The dark haired one, Jack Gilinsky, came up the me first.

"hey lil ma." He shook my hand but never took his eyes off me.

"Hey." I just smiled. The cute blonde one came up to me next. He gave me a shy but big smile.

"Hi. How'd you meet this idiot?"

"Well I came here with Cameron, Angie, and Taylor. And Nash and Hayes came to." I didn't feel like telling them about everything. I really didn't want to scared them away.