34

Taylor-

I saw Nash give Acacia a dirty look and I almost lost it. Cameron must've seen it to because he put his arm across my chest to stop me from getting up.
"Don't. Its not worth it. You getting in another fight with him is only gonna make Acacia more frustrated." I sat back down with a huff.
"I hate that kid."
"He's probably never heard no before." Jack Johnson said as he comes and sits in the lawn chair next to us. I laugh to myself.
"I feel so bad for Acacia. Poor girls life sucks and nows she gotta deal with this retard." Cameron says and I slap him in the chest. Jack just chuckled.
"Whatever. I don't know how she does it. I would've broke by now." All of a sudden my phone started ringing. I pulled it out and the caller I.D. said dad. I just ignored it. He just wants me to come home. But I don't want to. It won't be pretty. He most likely will be drunk like he always is.
Why'd you ignore you dads phone call? Day eshe even know where you are?" Nash came from behind us. I didn't even realize he was out of the pool.
"No. Leave me alone." It was already starting to get dark. I should probably go and find Acacia.
"That's really fucked up Taylor. He's probably worried about you." I could tell he was trying to push my buttons and it was working. But I wasn't going to act on it. I just got up, clenched my fists, and walked away. I really didn't want to ruin things with Acacia. Again.
"Call him. Maybe he'll actually put a beer down for you. But I highly doubt it. Or maybe, your mommy will come back." Nash yelled. I whipped back around and pushed him. Hard.
"Don't talk about my family."
"Well my shouldn't take thing that aren't yours." Nash said.
"Really? Acacia was never yours. She's always been mine. She was mine when we got here and she'll be mine when we leave. Relationship have bumps in the road but the good ones always come back together and this what me and Acacia are. She might've had feelings for you at one point but I can assure you their long gone so you need to move on. Because if you don't I will make your stay here miserable." I patted him on the shoulder and walked away. By the look on his face he didn't have anything else to say.
It was pretty quiet inside so Acacia was probably upstairs. Hopefully Kiara wasn't up. And just my luck, when I get up the stairs, Kiara is standing in front of the door. As soon as she saw me she stiffed up.
"Move. I need to get in my room." I tired to move around her but she blocked me.
"Sorry she just want to be left alone." She crossed her arms.
"Since when do you care? You betrayed her." Then I crosses my arms.
"You cheated on her."
"You almost killed her."
"You broke her heart."
"You stabbed me"
"Hey I said I was sorry." She pointed a white finger at me.
"Wow. Oh my god. Im healed." I rolled my eyes at her. I know you're not suppose to hit females but I really wanted to punch her in the throat.
The door opened. acaica poked her head out and looked at me. I smiled at her.
"Can you tell your dog to let me in. I want to spend time with you." She waved me in. As I walk past Kiara I bumped into her with my shoulder, almost knocking her over. I close the door behind us. Acacia had this cute little onesie on and her hair in a braid. I changed into some plaid pants. I didn't bother putting a shirt on. I climbed into bed and openedcthe clovers for her.
"I finally get to have you all to myself." As she climbs in bed I grab her and pull her close to me. I could tell she just took a shower because he hair smells like strawberries.
"This is how I want every say to end. Just to lay with my boyfriend and talk." She wrapped on of he legs around mine.
"I could tell your talk with Nash didn't go so well."
"What happened?" I turned faced towards ceiling and picked Acaica up so she was sitting on my stomach.
"He tired to start a fight at the pool. But I handled it. He won't be starting anything anymore." I ran my fingers on her thigh. "What up with you and the devils spawn?" I pointed to the door.
"Nothing. I just told her to make sure no one comes in." She laid down on my chest and kissed him. I wrapped my arms around her. It was silent for about 5 minutes.

"I love you Acacia." But I could tell by the light snoring from her she didn't hear me. This is all I need in life. Just her. Shes all I'll ever need. I do anything for her. I kissed the top of her head. This momment... I wish it could last forever. Just have her arms and her be happy. I fell asleep thinking about the life I could have with her.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Hey. ✌ follow me on twitter. Fxckingnxsh

sorry its kind of short.