4

~TAYLOR'S P.O.V.~

I Got up quickly. Everyone looked at me like I was a crazy person. I started running to the car, thinking maybe she was just in the car. She wasn't there. I ran back to the pit just to look around one more time. Her stuff wasn't even there.

I looked around for kian stuff but his stuff wasn't there either. I asked one of the people who I saw here when I left to find Sam.

"hey did you see kian and that girl go somewhere?" The guy thinks about it for a second.

"uhh yeah the went in the woods." I thanked him and went to go get Sam. He sat on his log staring at the ground.

"Sam!" He looked up, "Remember the new girl?"

He got up from his log.

"Yeah. Why?"

"Well... I brought her here and now I think kian has her. God this is all my fault."

Sam looked at me with wide eyes and cursed under his breath.

"We'll find her."

~ANGELINA'S P.O.V.~

I had no idea where I was. Kian, well that's what i thought his name was, held my arm tight. I tried to wiggle out of his grip but he was to strong. This is all Taylor's fault. If he wasn't so charming and cute I wouldn't stuck in this situation. Damn you taylor!

"Where are you taking me?" I tried to sound as tough as I can but it just came out as a whimper.

"Shut up. You'll see." He kept pulling me.

"Let me go." This time, when I pulled away he let me go and I fell. I felt something stab me and something warm run down my back so I screamed. Kian looked really mad and pulled me up and smacked me across the face. I whimpered but didn't cry. Even though I really wanted to.

He slammed me against the tree and held my chin. I squirmed but he would let me go. I couldn't kick him cause his legs held mine against the rough tree. He looked me in the eyes. His eyes were wild. I couldn't tell what he was feeling. Then his lips crashed into mine. I couldn't do anything about it. I tried so hard to pull away but i couldn't.

"Kian! Stop!" Then his lips were ripped from me. I took a deep breath. I hunched over. I felt a hand on my back and i turned to see a guy I didn't recognize but he was really cute.

"You ok?" I nodded. He helped me up and i just kept staring at him.

"What's your name?" I ask.

"Sam." He just smiled. Then I snapped out of it.

"Where's Taylor?"

"Looking for you somewhere. I'll just call him." He let me go and dialled Taylor's number. Then he left me and started walking so I followed. Sam said a few words i didn't quite catch then hung up.

"He'll meet us at the pit." Then I started to feel something wet on the back of my shirt. I reached my hand, felt it, and brought my hand up. My hand was dark red. I choked back a scream.

"S-Sam?" He look at me then my hand.

"Oh shit! Where you bleeding?" I pointed to my back and let out a cry. He lifted up shirt. When the cold air hit it that's when I started to cry.

"Shh shh. You ok Just a couple scratches. Lets get you back. " He put his arms around me and we walked back together.

Once we reached the fire my feet we're killing me. I felt my butt vibrate and grabbed my phone out of my pocket. Luckily it was broken. I had 3 messages. 2 From Kiara and 1 from kaleigh. The first one said...

i just left can't wait 2 see u!! I have alot packed better be ready to help me.

The second on said...

Im like an hour away cya then!

fuck. she sent that 30 minutes ago. Kiara is my best friend in the whole world. We've been best friends since we were in 4th grade when she spilled apple sauce on the teacher. Best day of my life. Ever since then we've been the greatest of friends. I love her like a sister. She's always been shorter and prettier than me. Pretty brown hair, the prettiest blue grey Ive ever seen and pretty tan. And she's that nicest girl i have ever met. Now, she's coming to live with me for a year because her parents spit up so her mom sent her to house.

The last one, which was from kaleigh, who is also coming to stay with me, says...

im almost there hoe.

Me and Kaleigh have a different kind of relationship. We are super weird and always cuss at each for no apparent reason. Its actually pretty fun. Kaleigh is way prettier than me there's no question about that. And taller. Every guy wants her. I wouldn't blame them. she has long, dark, red hair green eyes, perfect teeth, tan and skinny. Who wouldn't want her.

I snap back into reality. I see Taylor out of the corner of my eye. He comes running up to me and hugs me. I hug him back.

"I'm so sorry Angelina. I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have left you here." He lets be go and holds me by the shoulders.

"I'm fine Taylor. I'm not that hurt. "

"What do you mean "That" hurt?"

"Just a few scratches." I covered my back with my sweater.

"Those are not just scratches." Sam comes over to use and stands next to Taylor. Taylor looks at the ground.

"Taylor can we go now?"

"Yeah."

Taylor didn't even look me in the face as we grabbed our stuff and Taylor said his goodbyes. I sat in the car staring out the my window. Taylor got in the car followed by Sam who sat in the back. Guess he's riding back with us.

"Lets hurry up and back before school ends."

________________________________________________________________________

Hey guyssssss. Sorry i haven't updated in some times ive been busy ans i was in the hospital. But i feel better i guess now. a little. haha. hope you like this chapter. vote and comment. And kik me brianna22122 i need some girlfriends for the boys. so yeah. and thank you to kiara my friend your awesome and my new bestest friend.

p.s. go read my friend's book save me (austin mahone fan fiction) its really good. i love it and i think you'll like it too. ohh i almost forgot thank you guys so much for the 500 reads. That made me soo happy. so yeah hope you like it. bye lovelys