2. Zuku x SMR

So, the request didn't say smr/umr but I see Zuku as a bottom so smr it is! Also I'm really really sorry if this short and just not good...
Au; I don't think so...
Requested; by randomnamenottaken
Name: Atla
Type; lime

Name; M/N L/N

Gender;male

Hight; 6'0

Hair; black

Eyes; gold

Length; 7in/9in

Ooo hot~INFO!!You are a fire bender

Ooo hot~
INFO!!
You are a fire bender. And Zuku has a crush on you. That's it.
____________________________________
2ND person POV

After the day of the black sun, the avatar getting finally recruited you, I'm with you came another firebender, which you knew but weren't where was joining. The Prince himself, Zuku.

You had to admit he's hot...

Zuku's POV

Since I joined the gang, I can't help but pay attention to this one other guy, apparently his name is M/N. He is hot and tall and Powerful...

We were both signed by Katara the train Aang. That means I get a lot more time spending with the hottie...

Skip-after training

After training I go to the river, just to take a bath. Seeing no one is there I just feel comfortable you know.

After a while I decided to just close my eyes a little. Feeling sore from training and tired...

Then I get this weird feeling like someone is watching me. I crack one eye open and see M/N sitting next to me. "Good morning Zuku, and mini-Zuku" he says, I look down and see that I have a boner. Apparently I had a wet dream. I blush a Little. "Do you want my help?~" he askes and I just look away and nod my head. He gets closer to me and kisses my head, then he takes hold of my memmber and start to pump it. I hug him tight and bite on his shoulder not wanting to make a lot of sounds.

Skip- after the handjob~~

I look up at him and kiss his lips. "I like you Zuku"

"I like you too M/N..."

____________________________________
The end! Anyways~ it's morning, I just woke up and I'm fucking tiered and I habe so much work to doo!! Ugh, ok love y'all stay safe ❣️