28. Lucifer - SFW

This is just a little bit of haed cannons that I am sure that Lucifer would do!(this is x UMR!)
ALL THE OBEY ME! SFW'S WERE REQUESTED BY THE SAME PERSON! THEY ASKED NOT TO BE TAGGED!! About the Obey me! Though, I usually don't do the MC you, your like a demon and not a human.
____________________________________

• he is the Avatar of Pride and he stands to that.

• He is a topp and dominant top!!

• his fave time of the day is when he's do e with work and he's pretty little boy is waiting for him in bed.

• he loves being called Daddy 24/7.

• he leaves hickeys and bite marks all over your body so everyone in Devildom know your his.

•he loves taking care of you it makes him feel like he's worth and needed by someone.

• He loves your lips, he'll always kiss you, it makes him happy and when he kisses you he feels like nothing else matters.

• he loves it, when you two go to sleep, if he had a bad day, his fave is on your chest and he feels your heartbeat on his cheek and it makes him relax.

•he loves you more than you know, he would do anything for you.

‼️IN BED‼️
KIᑎKՏ

Daddy kink, thigh kink, Dominant?

ᑭIՏITIOᑎՏ

Doggy style, Pretzel dip, Flatiron, G-whiz, cowboy, Frog, Missionary.

‼️ NICKNAMES‼️
ᗪIᖇTY

Daddy. (Seriously, that's it.)

ᑎOᖇᗰᗩᒪ

Luci, Baby, babe.

____________________________________
I love Luci!! He is one of my faves.
Anyway! I'll do all the demon brothers, + Divolo and Simon. Do y'all want Luke and Barbatos to? Plz comment your thoughts! It'll help me make this book and the next one more ro y'all's liking.

Ok love y'all stay safe ❣️