33. Beel - SFW

This is just a little bit of head cannons that I am sure that Beel would do!(this is x UMR!) [Obey me! And we shall date]
____________________________________

• Obviously a top. Man's sex in the flesh.

• He loves to eat with you, make you food, feed you when you're out if it after sex, whatnot.

• He loves to have you on his lap when both of you and the brothers are together.

• He loves to sleep with you cuddled to his body, with your head tucked under his chin.

• He hates it when you think bad of yourself and will make you see every good thing about you.

• He loves to just spand time with you.

• Showers with you are the best part of the day for him, he loves to both fuck you in there but also to make you feel loved when he cleans you up and kisses you where your think your ugly and say how beautiful you are with each kiss.

• He is the first one to say that he loves you.

• When you agreed to go out with him and be his boyfriend, he felt so happy, he was kissing your lips, and all your body, littering you with kisses and say how happy he is that you liked him just as much as he liked you.

• He loves to wake up to see your face, sleeping relaxed and happy.

‼️IN BED‼️
KIᑎKՏ

He loves ro make you feel good and take care of you after.

ᑭOՏITIOᑎՏ

Face off, Flatiron, G-whiz, cowboy, Frog, Missionary, Seashell, snake, Upstanding citizen, Woman Astrid.

‼️ NICKNAMES‼️
ᗪIᖇTY

I don't think he likes using pet names in bed.

ᑎOᖇᗰᗩᒪ

Hendsome, Candy, Sugar, Love muffin, Cupcake, Pumpkin, Bun bun, Love, Angle, Baby, Lovebug, Bunny, Cub, Mi Amor. (All of them are his nicknames for you.)

____________________________________
Hope y'all liked that, I'm in kind of a rush. Love y'all stay safe ❣️