9.Author x male reader

Hello!! Hii yes! I'm back! Missed ya'll~ well then! To make your Requests realty! Tf is that -_- help meee I'm loosing my mind unboxing boxes qnd I still can't find my Pikachu onesie T_T
Also Happy pride month y'all 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

Au; noo
Requested; yess they didn't want to be tagged
Name: nothing my fucking life ig
Type; fluffness

Name; M/N L/N

Gender;male

Hight; 5'6

Hair; black

Eyes; green

Length; not important!

Yay!No info just go with it____________________________________Your POV

Yay!
No info just go with it
____________________________________
Your POV

I walk through the streets of the new neighborhood that I'm not familiar with looking for my friend. Finally I get to the building and go up the stairs to the 19th floor apartment 20. I knock on the door and Jayden opens it. I look around him and see over 50 boxes around. "Ummm, how many things did you have in your last apartment?"

"A lot! And now the apartment is bigger!"

"Umm... Where is Luke?"

"I don't know! He might be eatin' might be sleepin' but! What I do know is he not helpin'!"

"I... Can see that..." I say and get in. "Why.."

"I'm looking for my Pikachu onesie!!" He says and keeps on looking. "Ugh, your gonna' help me or not?!"

"Jeez no need to get angry..."

"Well, that tall bitch won't help, so I'm fucking angry!!"

"I'll go call him..." I say and walk around calling Luke. "Luke?"

"What?" He asks from a room in the far back. I go there and see him in bed watching a movie.

"J-Jayden is umm... A bit angry..."

"He's always angry.."

"Are you mad at him or something?"

"... I don't know... He's just..."

"Controlling? Yeah... I know..."

"What would you do?"

"What?"

"If you were me? What would you do?"

"Well, first I wouldn't avoid him... Maybe help him a little... And ask him what to do, instead of getting angry that he's a bit controlling. He wants shit to be ready fast se he can go back to college and get his degree..."

"...I... I don't know what to say..."

"Just go to him and hug him bro. That's all you need to do, he is so stressed and ya know..."

"Yeah, fine... I'll go help him..." He gets up from bed and goes to Jayden. I walk behind him.

I see Jay looking around the boxes and getting angry after he looked for a long time, and still not finding his onesie. "H-hey Jay..." Said male turns around and looks at Luke.

"Yes?"

"Are you-"

"No, I'm not mad... I'm... I'm just frustrated bc it's a onesie from my aunt..."

"Oh..."

"And I'm sorry for bossing you around... It's just that I'm a tiny guy, qnd I need help getting to the top shelfs you know why?"

"Bc I won't let you climb up."

"Exactly! Now M/N help me with this"

"I'm exactly your height..."

"I don't need height I need power! Now with me!" I walk after him to his walk-in closet and see him putting the colder clothes on the railing, the I help him put it back. (Clothes for like... Colder weather)

"Comon' let's go!" He says and goes to the kitchen. Then I see him pulling Luke by his hand and making him put stuff in the top shelf. "M/N can you put some music on?"

"Yeah, sure what to put on?"

"Umm Måneskin?"

"Sure" I say and put on said band. The first song on is Beggin' qnd Jayden sings to it. "Done with the kitchen!" He says qnd goes to open a new box. When he opens and smiles down like he just won a gold medal. "What is it?" Luke asks and Jay just gets up and there it is his Pikachu onesie! But he pulls out a stitch onesie as well and anime merch. Then he goes to his gaming room and puts up the for some unknown reason 12 posters... And 24 Anime pops and dolls. After that he takes all the clothing and puts them in the walk-in closet.

"So happy..." Luke says kinda sad that the anime dolls get all the attention. Then Jay comes back and opens more boxes and takes them to the gaming room as well. Then he comes back and opens the box with the pillows and everything for the living room. It's all in a theme of light blue and grey. Then he takes out a pride drawing and puts it up on the wall. "Ahh~ done!" He says and puts all the boxes in the corner. There are still about 10 more boxes to be unpacked but most on the house is done. "Luke, I need you to help me put up pride flags! Common'!" He says and takes out 2 flags and goes in his cosplay/gaming room. "Do you guys want food?!" I ask in a yelling tone and the answer with a yes. So I get my phone and call for some sushi.

____________________________________
Ok hii! I'm back finally! I'm finishing school in 10 days so after that I'm going to make more content! And I hope of making this book 50 chapters but Idk! Ok love y'all stay safe ❣️