36. Diavolo - SFW

This is just a little bit of head cannons that I am sure that Divolo would do!(this is x UMR!)
____________________________________

• He would take you out to romantic dates whenever he can.

• He's a dominant top.

• You two have your little spot that no one can go to, and It's your guy's place, and you go there whenever you can or feel like you need to take a breather and be alone together.

• So, I heard ppl say that Divolo is more sadistic in sex. I don't think so, I think he's dominant but would never hurt you. He will make sure you feel good and comfortable with everything.

• When he and Lucifer work, you usually sit on his lap and do homework, and if you have no homework, you sit there and tell him how your day was.

• He loves to watch you do stuff you love. It makes him happy to see you happy.

• He is on cloud 9 when you play with his hair.

*this is only if you sing/like singing* When you make do something and play songs and sing with them he is the happiest.

• You two binge watch shit at night when you can't sleep.

‼️ IN BED‼️
KIᑎKՏ

Age play, Dominance, Thighs, D&S.

ᑭOՏITIOᑎՏ

Doggy style, Pretzel dip, Flatiron, G-whiz, cowboy, Frog, Missionary, Seashell, snake.

‼️ NICKNAMES‼️
ᗪIᖇTY

Just like ur name as a groan/growl/moan.

ᑎOᖇᗰᗩᒪ

Babe, Love, Beautiful, Prince, Buttercup, Dream boy, Love bug, Sunshine, Sweetheart, Precious, Handsome, Lover boy, Darling, Sweetheart, Pumpkin, Angel, Sugar, Doll, Peach, Sweets.

____________________________________
Ok! Love y'all, this one suprise suprise was rushed! I got up at 6:50am and I'm tired and on a cup on black coffee, no food... Should I continue? Love y'all stay safe ❣️

Super important A/N!!!
There are a few requests that I took that will be in the next book and there are some, that I took and lost! So if you requested something from the start of September, please request them again. I'm so so sorry but my phone updated itself and deleted all my photos and screen shots I took of the requests to not loose them. If it was a request in the past few days I do have it.

You can re-request here ------->