16. Tiger Shoto X Omega werewolf UMR

I have nothing to say.... I'm so disappointed in myself... A/N at the end!

Au; werewolf, modern, no powers, Tiger-shifter.
Requested; someone requested alpha shoto x omega umr, and some just asked for shoto x umr so here you go mty babies!
Name: My Hero Academia Boku/No Hero Academia
Type; action, smutt

Name; M/N L/N

Gender;male

Hight; 5'0

Hair; black

Eyes; gray/ Ice white

Length; 4.5in/5in (hehe small)

🥵✋🏻💀INFO!!Basically you are a werewolf, an omega, Kiri is the alpha of the pack and Bakugo is his beta

🥵✋🏻💀
INFO!!
Basically you are a werewolf, an omega, Kiri is the alpha of the pack and Bakugo is his beta. Omega is the weakest person in the pack, Alpha is the strongest and beta is the Alpha's right hand! More will be explained later. Shoto is a Tiger, he travels alone. He is 6'6 here and in his Tiger form he is over 7 feet tall. Kiri's Wolf form is 7 feet tall, and Bakugo's is a bit shorter then that. Your form is about 5'7. Have I forgotten anything? Oh! This is going to be soo fucking long! Forgive me! But y'all seem to really like the longer ones! Trigger warning!! Sexual assaults!!
____________________________________
Your POV

I sit on the border of my packs territory, and look to the distance. Then out of nowhere I hear my Alpha talking through our pack link. Everyone! Pack meeting! Now! I get up and I start to walk to the pack house' entrance. There stood my Alpha Ejiro next to him the slpha before him and the Luna before him, his parents. And on the other side, he has his Beta, Katsuki. Katsuki, has really bad anger issues, but he is still chosen to be the Beta. He is strong and has strong determination. He won't stop fighting till his last breath. Ejiro, fights the same, but he is actually nice... All of my pack mates care about me, a lot. Because I'm an omega, my sensitivity is higher then a normal wolf so all of them try their best not to show any dominance around me, and end up babying me...

I am currently 19 years old, Ejiro is the same age, and Katsuki is 17, almost 18. I am looking for my mate. I just hope they are nice and not too big for me... (Hohoho~)

"Well then, there is a very important thing for you guys to know. There is a weretiger going around our territory. So you better not be going out there alone, or at all." He said looking at the ones that usually do, like me... "Understood?"

"Yes alpha!" We all say and then we go on our separate ways. I go back to where I was before. Now seeing a clearing in the woods, not too far from here. So I strip out of my clothes and turn to my second form. My second form is a little gray wolf, with Ice white eyes.