31. Satan - SFW

This is just a little bit of haed cannons that I am sure that Satan would do!(this is x SMR!) I'm sorry if you don't like what I'm putting here, it's just my own opinion on a character, you don't have to read it. And with that lets start bitches!!
____________________________________

• Obviously a bottom, just not as submissive as Mammon or Leviathan.

• Waking him up in the morning is a bitch. He will literally say stuff like 'fuck off let me sleep' or 'you know sleep is important, let me do it in peace.' and you just laugh you ass off because of it.

• He loves having sex with you, because you do only what he wants. And in his words you don't have sex you make love.

• When the two of you sleep, he will curl into a little ball and bury his head in your chest.

• When he gets ready in the morning (shower, do his hair etc...) He will put on songs from a playlist both of you made and it's got all of both of you're favourite songs.

• When he gets angry, he will go to you, - and no matter what you are doing you will stop everything and help him - and you'll help him relax (in someway or another 😏)

• He has like 6-7 cats, and they will take your space in the bed and he will make no effort to move them so you have to spoon him.

‼️IN BED‼️
KIᑎKՏ

Praise.

ᑭOՏITIOᑎՏ

Flatiron, cowboy, Missionary. (Remember these are his favourite ones)

‼️NICKNAME‼️
ᗪIᖇTY

Baby boy, bunny. (These are the ones you call him because I don't think he likes to.)

ᑎOᖇᗰᗩᒪ

M/N, baby, babe, big boy, sweetheart, darling.

____________________________________
Ok ok ok, did y'all like this? Also! Requests are open until I say otherwise!! That means no matter when until the book is closed, y'all can request! Ok love y'all stay safe ❣️