24. Keigo x SMR x Dabi prt 2

Another draft I'm making for when I can't make any stories for a while! I hope I have enough...

Au; Touya is Dabi
Requested; by anime_simp1234556
Name: mha/bnha
Type; Smutt

Name; M/N L/N

Gender;male

Hight; 6'5

Hair; black, long

Eyes; green

Length; 10in/15in

INFO!!You Keigo and Dabi haven't done anything in the past few days, and Keigo goes into heat and you two have to help him

INFO!!
You Keigo and Dabi haven't done anything in the past few days, and Keigo goes into heat and you two have to help him.
____________________________________
Keigo's POV

I sit on the couch on M/N's lap with Touya's head in my lap.

I massage his head and it seems to make him feel better about what happened today.

Today Shoto came over and when he went away Touya had an anxiety attack because he blames himself for not helping Shoto out of the nightmare house...

I on the other hand have a lot of things on my mind. It's been what? 3 months? Already? Ugh... I hate being half bird... I get these stupid heats that make my body well, heat up and only sex will help. Also called, mating season...

I can already feel my body start to heat up. I look at M/N and see he is focused on the tv. They are talking about his kills.

He went on a mission a few weeks ago to kill assassins that were hired to kill a mafia boss. So, in short, an assassin was hired to kill 15 other assassins.

M/N is now taking a break since mating season is close by, literally a feather away. "Boys?" I ask in a whisper. But I know they heard me.

"Yeah baby, what is it?"

"I uh... M-Ahhh!!" I start but I'm cut off by a pain in my lower abdomen. "M-mating s-season" I say as my wings flap and cover me like a cocoon.

3RD person POV

The two doms exchange looks. "Oh shit..." Says the taller one.

"T take him to the bed, I'll go get supply so we don't have ro leave the room too much." Says the assassin. The scared boy nods and takes the bird like man to their bed.

M/N comes back with 6 water bottles and snacks and food for the bird man, who is currently grinding against his scared lover. The taller man gets on the bed and takes Keigo so Touya can undress.

M/N undresses Keigo and spreads butterfly kisses all over his overheating skin. He takes lobe out of the drawer and spread it on his fingers. He slowly inserts a finger into the winged heroes entrence.

After a few he can insert 2 more and just to be safe 4 fingers. He pulls his fingers out and rips his clothes off. "Ok baby, you know the drill" Says the Taller man.

He slowly inserts the head of his cock into Keigo and pushes in until he's buried inside of him. Afterwards, Touya goes behind Keigo and slowly inserts his cock into him as well.

The bigger man let Keigo adjust to their sizs and when he moves his hips the start to thrust.

The feeling of eachother cocks against eachother make them feel amazing. After a few strong thrusts from both of them they start to move faster and faster, until they are ponding into the bird man.

Within minutes all three of them cum, Keigo on his chest, and Touya and M/N inside of him.

"This is going to be a long night..." Says M/N

____________________________________
Ik ik ik, this was bad. I know!!
But please understand that I am under a lot of pressure and I'm trying my best to make content so I can post it when I have absolutely no time at all. Love y'all stay safe ❣️