40. A/N

Wow last chapter of book three huh....

I literally cannot believe that we made it this far I thought this series of books will be like two books and then I'll stop because no one will be interested in it...

And now I have more requests than I can count and it is all thanks to you guys!

If you have any more requests, please go ahead. As I said already my phone did a little reboot but I wrote all the requests that you request down so I don't have to count on my phone to remember that. I only have to count on my not readable handwriting! Like I can sort of understand what I wrote there so, the picture down there oh my God that sounded dirty the picture down is the picture of the new book and that will be the cover so just so you'll know...

This is going to be the cover of book 4

This is going to be the cover of book 4. ^^^

Well, did y'all like this book? I fucking did.

Do I curse too much?

I love and appreciate each and every one of my readers! Thank you all for the love... And... All... The... Stop! No more emotions!!

If you have requests, here. ------->

BOOK FOR WILL BE UP ON THE 20TH OF SEPTEMBER 2021!! You don't have to wait a lot because today is 17th tomorrow is the 18th which is my birthday then there's the 19th and 20th morning there will be a new chapter on the new book!

Bye love y'all, see ya in the next book. Till then, do whatever, drink water, sleep and stay alive!