5. Yanadare! Endevor X SMR

Au; idk broo
Requested; Qwerff3783
Name: my hero academia/Boku no hero academia
Type; smutt

Name; M/N L/N

Gender;male

Hight; 6'8

Hair; dark blue-black

Eyes; gold

Length; 14in/17in -_-

OoooINFO!!Endevor is in love with you and

Oooo
INFO!!
Endevor is in love with you and... Idk he's yanadare over you. Also I've never made this kind of story, so forgive me if it sucks. -_-
Quirk- u choose
____________________________________
2ND person POV

You are a very good hero, not the best but you are in the first ten. And you admire Endevor, he's all you ever wanted to be!

You want to save ppl, that's why you became a hero. The first time Endevor laid eyes on you, he feel in love, he wants you all to he's self, he wants you to reck him and make him see stars, but not to talk to anyone else, it has happened before, you talked to a person, no matter work/friends/whatever he killed that person. Endevor is more then possessive over you, if someone just looked at you in the wrong way, they are dead.

Currently, you and Endevor are in he's house, while his kids are not home. So you guys get to do whatever you want.

Enji thinks that you are extremely oblivious for what he is doing. But for now all you know is that, if you're horny, you can have ass whenever, wherever.

So you being the horn-dog you are, seeing him, like that laying on the sofa, all relaxed, makes you a bit hot and bothered, you can feel your pants staring to get tighter. "Hey Enji?"

"Hmm?"

"Come here" you say and he comes closer and layes on you. "What?"

"Can you feel that?" You ask bim and smirk. Enji was forced to take 2 Days off seeing you fucked him so hard that he's legs were so wobbly. "............ Really?"

"Yeah, you look so hot~" you say and kiss his forehead, then you flip the both of you around so you're on top, you start to kiss down his neck. "Mmm~~ M/N you horny-brat~~" he moans and you keep on going down. You rip off his pants and flip him over so he's ass is against your dick, you immediately let your member out of its containment and put in inside of Enji. You start to pound him hard. "Ahh~~ M/N~~ y-your too rugh~~" he moans "you deserve it Darling~ I know you've been a naughty boy~~ killing those ppl just for me~" you growl in his ear. "Ahh~~" he moans from your dominance. That's one of he's kinks, he loves to be dominated. "Argh~ so fucking naughty~" you say and smack his ass. You can feel him tighten around you meaning he's going to cum soon. You thrust even faster trying to get to your orgasm. But he cums before you did, he tighten around your cock, but you're not even close to your orgasm.

Finally your thrusts become sloppy and within seconds you cum in him. He moans from the feeling and hugs you close. "A-are you not mad at me?" He asks

"Sorta... You shouldn't kill someone bc they talked to me... But I won't tell anyone..." You say and kiss his forehead "just promise you won't do it again..."

"I promise."

____________________________________
Is this Yanadare? Idk have fun I'm horrible with this kind of story... Ok love y'all stay safe ❣️