21.Hawks x Dabi x SMR

So, the person that requested it wasn't clear with like if umr or smr and what to do. So, I'll have to overwork my brain for this.

Yey. 🥲

Au; Ig that like Touya? Idk Dabi is Touya? Only you and Keigo know.
Requested; by: anime_simp1234556
Name: mha/bnha
Type; fluff hopefully.

Name; M/N L/N

Gender;male

Hight; 6'5

Hair; black, long

Eyes; green

Length; not important perverts!!

Isn't he pretty! INFO!!You and Keigo helped Touya get out of his abusive household, and when you turned 18 you found him and now you live together and are together, and yeah

Isn't he pretty!
INFO!!
You and Keigo helped Touya get out of his abusive household, and when you turned 18 you found him and now you live together and are together, and yeah. Also ur an assassin ᕙ(@°▽°@)ᕗ. Choose your own quirk, it doesn't matter.
____________________________________
Your POV

I slowly wake up and get out of bed, Touya and Kei are still sleeping like rocks but my body decided an hour ago and 6 in the fucking morning that it had enough sleep, I fell asleep at fucking 3 am!! I mean, I am an insomniac but it doesn't matter now.

I kiss both of their foreheads and go take a good old shower. I do my business, shower, brush my extremely over grown hair and brush my teeth. I get out of the bathroom and it's already 7:30. I do have long hair. I put my hair up and look in the mirror, I have a stable on my face and Kei and Touya complain that it hurts them... Ig I'll take it off... I go back in the bathroom and take the cream I use the brush and the knife. I shave in the old fashion way, I like it. After I finish I put on aftershave and som2 deodorant, and of course perfume. I like it when I walk and I leave a smell trail.

I walk back in the room and slowly wake Touya up first. "Baby, good morning" I say huskily in his ear. He humms and opens his eyes. He looks at my face and smiles.

"You shaved" he says and brush his fingers on my face.

"Yeah, I did" I say and bite his fingers that go on my lips. He giggles a bit and goes up to kiss my lips. I don't really care about morning breath, kiss is a kiss. He smiles at me and I smile back and kiss his cheek. "How about you get up and I'll wake the prince up" I say looking at Kei that is currently all wrapped up in his wings. I sigh and he nods and kisses my cheek.

"Yeah, I'll do that." He says and gets up.

I sigh and walk over to kei. "Babe, wake up. It's morning!" I say in his ear. I lick the shell and I can hear his faint moan.

"No, I want to sleep."

"Babe you went to sleep at 11 pm. It's 8 am now." I say and kiss his forehead. Keigo is a hard person to wake up. It's a difficult task.

"Five more minutes" he says and I can see a faint smirk on his face.

"Five on the dot." I say and he nods. At the five minutes I gave him I go to the kitchen and fill up a glass with cold water and some ice. It's the only way. I know it's evil, but the boy won't wake up in five minutes. When the timer I put on rings I go back to the room wuth the water and go to Kei.

"Baby, it's been 5 minutes." I say.

"Nooo!" He whines. "Five more please!!"

"I'm sorry baby" I mumble under my breath. I take the cup and pour it on his head. He is immediately up and pouting.

"Seriously! Do you two need to do that every fucking time!?!"

"Yes, you need to wake up when it's still morning so your sleep schedule won't fuck up." I say.

"Look who's talking! M/N your an insomniac!" He exclaims

"Because of my job" I say calmly. "And I don't want you to get as bad as I am."

"Wow wow why the yelling hot stuff?" Touya asks Kei from the bathroom door with a towel the is definitely going to fall from his waist. Does he want to die? We didn't do shit for like 3 days! I can't... I look away from him and look at Kei.

"Nothing babe, and don't get M/N horny, I know that you are still sore and so am I." He says and walks to the bathroom. Touya pouts but ties his towle tighter arount his waist and walks to the closet to get a shirt of mine for him and boxers, and one more shirt I have that is especially for Kei, it has holes for his wings. He puts clothes for Kei out and I leave the room to make breakfast.

____________________________________
Wow, two stories in one day, wow... My job is starting on Monday! So I'll prob upload like now. Not a lot... Also I'm sorry if you guys requested and I haven't made your Os yet, I'm busy like I said... But, I'll try, I promise that!! Love y'all stay safe ❣️