23. Leviathan x SMR

Ok ok, I wrote this for time that I'm too busy to actually make stories so, I'm posting drafts! If you don't know where he's from he's from 'Obey me and we shall date' it's a game.

Au; nope! (Finally ik)
Requested; yep!!
Name: Obey me and we shall date.
Type; smutt~~

Name; M/N L/N

Gender;male

Hight; 6'3

Hair; black

Eyes; light blue

Length; 9in/11in (whatt?! Ik ik but little Levi needs to stay alive! 😂)

Ooo!INFO!!You and Levi are bsf's, you both like to play together, Watch Anime together, and just spend time together, and after Levi confessed his feelings to you, you two started dating!____________________________________Levi's POV

Ooo!
INFO!!
You and Levi are bsf's, you both like to play together, Watch Anime together, and just spend time together, and after Levi confessed his feelings to you, you two started dating!
____________________________________
Levi's POV

I finish changing my new set-up and stock up on snacks, I look at my D.D.D. and see I have 15 minutes until I start my stream. I stream every 2 days so that I can rest and not stream every day.

I make sure everything is good with the set-up, the mic and the camera. Only then do I take out my D.D.D. and go through Devilgram, I go into M/N's Paige and go through his photos. The last ones are with me and him playing or sitting in the sun, under a tree or just him streaming with me and others.

I have this thing, that when I get to a certain amount of followers - our next goal is 12k followers - then I do something for them. We reached our last goal - which was 10k followers - and everyone asked to do a stream with M/N, and me in a made suit with cat ears.

This is the first and last times I will say thanks to this shit... But thanks to M/N's kinks, we have that, well, more like, I have that...

It's a maid outfit, black and white. From the back it's just a few strips and panties.