15.Mafia boss Toji x Stripper UMR

Ahh~~... Again with the stripper story  \(。・//ε//・。)/

Au; mafia duh
Requested; I actually wanted to try my shot with him, and this request was perfect for it.
Name: jjk
Type; smutt duh..

Name; M/N L/N

Gender;male

Hight; 5'7

Hair; champagne, pink

Eyes; gold

Length; 5in/6in

Doesn't it just fit though that this is a stripper story and you are the avatar of lust...
INFO!!
You are a stripper duh, and Toji is a Mafia boss obviously... He gets in your club and he has his eye on you and things get heated~ also I don't know of any sidekicks he has so he's bodyguard is going to be Toge. And don't get mad at me I just don't know what his language means so... Yeah... Also warning... This is short...
____________________________________
Toji's POV

"Are we ready?"

"Salmon"

"Good, let's go" I was personally invited to a very very special club, it's a stripper club obviously. And it's for gay's. Which I am. Me and Toge get in the car and the driver drives us to the club.

Then we get out of the car and into the club. And immediately I see on the biggest stage a really cute guy... I kinda want to fuck him... Then the song Wap by cardi b starts playing and he starts to dance on the pole. I can see each muscle on the cute little body of his. When he comes closer to me I put a 200¥ in his chest piece. He looks down and sees the money and smiles at me. "Thanks!" He says and keeps on dancing.

After the song ended I walked back stage to talk to his manger. I've done this a lot so I know the drill. I see a boy with white hair and something black on his eyes. "Hello, I'm looking for the manger of the dancer that danced to wap." He looks up at me.

"It's me, and the dancers name is M/N."

"Ok, may I have a private with him?" I ask and I see his look down on the thing in his hands.

"Hmm, yes of course. What is your name?"

"Toji, Toji fushiguro" (idk if that's how you spell his name so I went with how it sounds...)

"Fushiguro... We have a fushiguro here... His name is-"

"Yes I know. My son now where should I wait?" He looked a bit taken back but then pointed on a blue sofa and I went there.