7.yanadare Hawks X SMR

Again I'm horrible with Yanadare so... Yeah...

Au; Yanadare
Requested; by Qwerff3783
Name: my hero academia/Boku No Hero Academia
Type; smutt

Name; M/N L/N

Gender;male

Hight; 6'3

Hair; brown

Eyes; brown

Length; 15in/18in (👨🏻‍🦽)

Oooo the Adams apple 🥵INFO!!Hawks lost his wings, ur a Berman

INFO!!
Hawks lost his wings, ur a Berman. Also you two are together.
____________________________________
2ND person POV

Keigo wanted to be with you at work, you didn't do anything against it, knoking he's extremely possessive over you.

A guy just asked you for a drink and you gave him what he wants, then he keeps on asking for more, and when he gets drunk, he starts to flirt with you. Keigo is extremely against it but it's your job to be nice to ppl. "Well then hottie~ do you come here often"

"I work here..." You say with a blank expression.

"Then if I come here every day~ will I see you?~"

"No. And can you stop that"

"Stop what~? I'm not doing anything~ and I don't see anyone around"

"First, I have a boyfriend, second I don't like flirting with anyone other then my boyfriend" you say starting to get mad. You look over to Keigo and see he's eye twitching. "You better go..." You say to the man and he looks to where you do, and he sees Keigo staring knives at him, he's eye twitching and overall, extremely angry. The man gulps and start to get up slowly. "Here man, I'm going... He's all yours" you sigh in relief and look over to Keigo. "Ugh... Let's go... My shifts over for now..." You say and get out of the club, with Keigo after you.

Once the two of you get home you punish him, for being rude and maybe making you get fired.

"Ahh~~ fuck M/N~~ right there~~" he says when the tip of your cock hits his prostate. You can see his legs shaking, so it's time for punishment. You take a cock ring and put it on him. "H-huh~? W-why??" You just smirk at him and whisper in his ear.

"Because my dear hawk~ you've been a very bad boy~ killing so many people just for me~ mmmm, no more darling, I'm all yours, and I'll never leave you~" you say to him. He shivers and arch his back.

"Please let me cum daddy~" he begs "do you promise not to kill anyone?"

"Y-yes Daddy~ I promise I won't killl anyone else~~ ahh~~ fuckkk~~"

"Good boy~" you say and take off the cock ring, once you do he cums all over, and tighten around your cock. The tightness feeling makes you cum immediately

____________________________________
I know this is bad and shit... But! I finally fixed the mistake my bf did in chapter 40 of my last book, he wrote that I'm from Canada which is wrong!! I'm half Canadian and half french, and we both live in France... Yeah... N E ways~ love y'all stay safe ❣️