17. Luna Hawks x Alpha SMR

Second update this week! I have a lot of requests and I'm gonna try and make em all! But first you guys I can't! The first book of this series just got 12.4k views! It makes me so happy because when I first started writing that book I thought no one would read that, I was just an insignificant author and now I can't even describe the pure joy I'm feeling! Also in this story there will be another couple sort of thing. It's you x hawks and Shoto x Deku, you like all live together... You'll understand later but warning, big big big Daddy Kink!! And more to come... (Pftt cumm~~~) also this is a lot like the other chapter with Shoto, so I really suggest reading that first then this chapter would be a lot more explainable... Also, I'm doing something I've never done... Well 2 things... 1 is this is going to be a two part... I know! I never do that but this chapter is getting way too long, and if it gets over 5k words it's difficult to save. And it will, so... Two parts! Second, BDSM a lot (like sooo many) ppl asked for bdsm with hawks! So here you go you horny ppl ;) also if you guys aren't vomfy with that shit, don't read the second part!
If you don't know what Luna means, it's basically the alpha's mate, but in this Hawks is Lunos, like for males... Yeah...

Au; no power, werewolf.
Requested; yes!!
Name: My Hero Academia/Boku No Hero Academia
Type; idk the next part is smutt

Name; M/N L/N

Gender;male

Hight; 6'4

Hair; brown with white ends

Eyes; golden-brown/Gold

Length; 13in/17in

Ooo DADYY🥵 ugh kill me now bitch!INFO!!Hawks, is a brat, so as Deku, they love annoying you and Shoto

INFO!!
Hawks, is a brat, so as Deku, they love annoying you and Shoto. The fore of you live together. Your all the same age, 20, Deku and Hawks are besties. Shoto yet again is a tiger and Deku is an Omega, and is pregnant. Shoto is 6'6 Deku is 5'5 and Hawks is 6'3 also he's a wolf too. D/n - dad's name
____________________________________
Keigo's POV

I prefer being fucked without a condom. For one, not being able to feel my mate's bare dick sliding against my walls is more teasing than satisfying. Not saying that M/N can satisfy me, because that would be a lie. Rubber or no rubber he still makes me cum so hard my world quakes and I forget my own name. Not the point. The point is I miss the closeness that I only got to experience once.

M/N's stubborn - even more stubborn than I am. He won't budge, no matter how I beg or plead, or offer myself to him like the needy slut he's turned me into. It's ridiculous, actually, just how much I crave his touch. It's like constantly needing the affirmation that I'm his in the best way to get that validation is when his enemy, fucking me into a stupor. I'm his whore and it really sucks that he won't use me like his own little cum dump like a crave him too. It's not fair. So, it's time for my revenge.

I've already tried hitting the damn condoms but that didn't fucking work! He either finds them or just gets more, at this point he's the one holding them from me. Fact of matter is I have to come up with some way to get what I want. Maybe I'll annoy him to the point he gets so pissed that he forgets a condoms and just fucks me silly. How to go about doing this is the tricky part, he's so damn calm all the time! I could probably push every button he has and he still won't budge. Unless I-