27. Mammon x SMR

Woo I love that boy... If you're not comfortable with a daddy kink, do not read this shit. I'm hurrying to work and I'm trying to write an intro when I'm supposed to fucking work! Yay! Kill me please babes!

Au; I don't think so...
Requested; BlueNinjasTwinSis
Name: Obey me and we shall date.
Type; Smutt

Name; M/N L/N

Gender;male

Hight; 6'2

Hair; gray

Eyes; light blue

Length; 10in/18in (But Leviathan?! Yeah yeah yeah, Mammon is different!)

INFO!!Mammon is a teasing little shit, and he likes M/N, and wants him to fuck him because he was a bad boy~~(why am I having déjà vu??)____________________________________Mammon's POV

INFO!!
Mammon is a teasing little shit, and he likes M/N, and wants him to fuck him because he was a bad boy~~
(why am I having déjà vu??)
____________________________________
Mammon's POV

I walk downstairs and sit next to M/N. He is playing with Levi on the tv.

I decided to see where it is too much for the poor demon to get him to fuck me sanesless. Like bitch, I want you to fuck me, not play with stupid Levi or help Luci...

I lay my hand on his thigh and move it up and down. "Mammon, you better stop." He says but I just smirk and continue with my mischief.

I look at his face, his tounge is out, he's constraining, his eyes never leave the screan. Ugh, just be on me!!

I move my hand on his thigh again and again and again. I move it up - where I thought I would not need - over south. I lay my fingers on his croch and slowly palm it. "Levi, another time, I need to do something..." He says after he lost.

"Sure thing M/N, see you later." Levi says and M/N takes hold of my hand and pulls me with him to his room.

"The fuck you think your doing?!" He says angrily.

"Hmm, well Daddy, thanks for asking, I want you to punish me, I've been such a bad boy..." I whisper in his ear the last part.

"Your going to regret calling me that baby boy." He says.

3RD person POV

The taller Demon liftes the shorter one so his legs wrap around the tallers waist. M/N buries his head in Mammon's neck. "Hmm, you smell so good baby~" he says huskily.

He walks to the bad and lays the white haired demon on it. He takes off his shirt and pants leaving him it tight black boxers. Mammon scans his body, starting at the legs over to his toned torso, smiling when he sees he gas an outie, over to his chest... And back down to his V-line, and what hides behind the sheet of clothing. "My eyes are up hear baby boy" Says the Taller Demon.

The white haired one blushes deep but discard of his clothes. M/N ripes his boxer briefs open and throw them away. He starts to kiss from his naval up his torso, over to his chest giving special attention to his little pink nipples. He kisses up his neck and to his jaw line. He goes to his ear and says, "do you have a safe word baby boy?" He asks

"Y-yes" answers the white haired.

"What may it be?" The dominant Demon asks.

"S-sparkly" he answers.

"Ok baby boy." He says and kisses his lips.

Your POV

I take lobe from the bottom drawer and spread some on my fingers. I lead my fingers into his bubbly butt and sick in 1 finger. "Hmm~~" he moans out. I move it in and out I add in another digit and open him up. I push in the third and fourth. After a few, I pull them out and put a cock ring on him.

"You know the colours?" I ask.

"Y-yeah... I'm green" he says and I nod. I clamp his nipples and put a blindfold on him. I lobe up my dick. "I'm going in." I say and move into him, once I'm balls deep I wait for a second for him to get used. I'm not emotionless. I can feel him moving his hips and push out almost completely and thrust into him with force, I do that a few times and get to a comfortable rhythm. I take hold of his waist and bounce him on my cock.

"Ahh~~~!! Fuck! Yesyesyesyesyes!!" He yells. "Ahh fuck Daddy!! More! Please!" He yells yet again. And who am I to say no when he asks so nicely?

I thrust into him faster and rougher than before. "Ugh, fuck baby boy, so fucking tight~" I growl in his ear. I pull out and flip him so he's head down ass up and fuck him doggy style.

"D-daddy I love yo-u!" He moans out.

"I love you too baby boy. Now tell me, who's are you?"

"Yours!"

"Who do you belong to baby boy, say my name"

"To you Daddy!! I belong to Daddy!!" He moans out.

"Yes, yes you are. Your my perfect little baby boy aren't you?"

"Yess!! D-daddy I-I'm going to-AHH!!" he moans out when I hit his prostate. "Please let me cum! Please Daddy!" He begs/moans.

"Ok bunny." I say and pull the ring off. I thrust deep, fast and rugh into him. "God your driving me crazy, you feel so so good!" I praise and feel him tighten around me wven more. "Oh did you like that? You like being praised don't you? You love being praised by your daddy don't you?" I say.

"Yes!!" He moans.

"That's good, because I love to praise you baby boy." I say. I run my hands up and down his back and get into his hair. I pull him up by his hair so his back is to my chest.

I rurn his head so I can kiss him, and I do just that. I kiss the hell out of those beautiful lips of his. "I love you M/N, I really fucking do, I-I always have." He says.

"I love you too my greedy demon." I say and kiss his forehead. I hit his prostate a couple more rimes and he cums all over the bed. He is in cloud 9 by now.

I thrust 3 more times and let go deep deep inside of him. I take off the blindfold and I slowly pull out and go make a bath for us. (AFTERCARE IS SO IMPORTANT!!)
I put on boxers and run down to get some food and water. I get 2 bottles and a bit of berries. I run back up to my beautiful Demon and put him in the bath. I chage the sheets and drink a bottle of water and get on the bath with him.

I help him eat the berries and drink the water. I clean the both of us and clean up his hole. I wrap him up in a towel and put on him clean boxers leaving myself naked. I dry his hair and get on bed with him.

____________________________________
Aww! I love this!! Did y'all notice at the end, I was out of time! Sorry! This is rushed