11.Karma x UMR

Oh my God I'm so so so sorry I've been gone so long... BUTT! (pftt) I'm here now! I just finished unboxing everything, and I have 5 more days till I finish college! So I'll be able to make more content and finish more Requests! Also this will be shitty bc I'm exhausted and I can't focus on anything rn :)

Au; older
Requested; by yaoi_slut_
Name: assassination classroom
Type; smutt

Name; M/N L/N

Gender;male

Hight; 5'6

Hair; black and light green

Eyes; gold

Length; 5in/6in

EEEEEEEEE SO BEAUTIFUL!!!INFO!!You and Karma live together, and you ordered some "nice" clothes and you plan on seducing him to bed!____________________________________2ND person POV

INFO!!
You and Karma live together, and you ordered some "nice" clothes and you plan on seducing him to bed!
____________________________________
2ND person POV

You and Karma are sitting on the couch just watching tv and every few seconds you check your phone and Karma noticed that. "What is on your phone baby?"

"Huh? Oh! Do you remember I ordered some clothes? They're supposed to be here soon!" You say excited. He smiles at you and then there is a ding feom your door. You run to it and sign what you needed to sign and take the box. "Stay here! I'm gonna come back and your not allowed to leave the couch till were done! Got it!"

"Yeah, sure ok...." He says and you go to your room and change.

You walk back to the living room and show him the first outfit.

(This just without the boobs!)

You walk Infront of him and ask; "what do you think? I was planning on wearing this to our date tomorrow!"

"It's really nice, I like it.." he says and looks at you up and down. You smile and run back to your room to put on the next outfit, each one of them more revealing then the other.

 You smile and run back to your room to put on the next outfit, each one of them more revealing then the other

You run back to him with your baby blue oversized sweater and white knee socks.

"What about this one?" You ask and turn around so he can see the whole thing.

"That's adorable!" He says and smiles at you

"There are a few more outfits so be ready!" You say and smirk at him.
You run to your room and then back to him.

"Hehe~ do you need any help master?~" you say in a seductive voice and smirk

"Hehe~ do you need any help master?~" you say in a seductive voice and smirk. He smirks back at you and you yet again, run to your room and put on the last outfit.
It's a white lingerie, very revealing...

You walk Infront of him and he looks at you and you spin around to show him all of it

You walk Infront of him and he looks at you and you spin around to show him all of it. You can see a little tent in his pants, that gets bigger by the second. You then walk to him and sit on his lap. He gets a good look of your semi hard memmber and you grind on him. He puts his hands around your waist and brush his thumbs on your skin. Then he takes one hand and puts two fingers under your chin. Then he lifts your face and you kiss him passionately.

Then you can feel him gwt up and you wrap your legs around his waist and hands around his neck. He takes you to your room and lay you on the bed. Then he slowly takes off the lingerie so nothing would happen to it and you can use it again. Then he pulls out the butt plug in your well.... Ass. He then takes out his dick and about to insert it in you, you flip him and make him fall on the bed. Then you immensely put his cock inside of you and start to go up and down. You put your hands on his chest and try to go faster. But soon enough, you get tired and he notices that. "Tiered already darling?" He asks and you nod your head. He flips you se he's on top again and thrusts in you at a very fast pace. He then bends down to kiss you, and you kiss back. Your moans are muffled by his lips and he pulls away to give you some air. "Fuck baby~ you feel so fucking good~ I love you so much~~" he growls in your ear and nibbles your ear. Then he kisses your neck and make hickeys all over your soft skin. You moan out in pleasure and pull on his hair. "Ahh~~ mmm~~ fuck I l-love you s-so much~~ ahhh~~" You moan. "I love you to baby~~" you can feel your orgasm building up and with a few thrusts from him, you cum all over yourself and scream "DADDYY~~!!" You tighten around his cock and force him to cum deep in you as well.

He pulls out of you and his seed oozes out of your ass. "Ahh~" you moan a little. He then wraps you in his hands and pulls you to his chest.

____________________________________
Hey, I know I've been gone long... But I made a new story, it's corpse x male reader. There is already a chapter waiting for you to read! Also, it'll be really helpful if you request! I didn't get many Requests when I was gone, and I didn't say this in any book bc I thought it was obvious but Ig it's not... So Requests are always open!! No matter what!! I always take requests! Love y'all stay safe ❣️