19.Alpha SMR x Luna Keigo prt 2

Part 2 of this shit let's gooooo!!!!! Ahhhh kill me smutt maybe? Idfk if it'll be on this or if there will be another part to this shit but idc!! I just had another cup of coffee so I'm ready to make this shit!! I wanted to make this longer and finish this in this part. But bitch is too long and I jave to upload something...

Au; werewolf tall keigo ig
Requested; yep
Name: mha / bnha
Type; smutt maybe? Idfk kill me now

Name; M/N L/N

Gender;male

Hight; 6'4

Hair;  Brown with White ends

Eyes; golden brown/gold

Length; 14in/17in

Same shit I don't need to do the same info and I don't really care

Same shit I don't need to do the same info and I don't really care... There will be warnings before the smutt to whoever idk anymore... Cursing a lot of cursing also this is going to be like really really long like on another kind of long... And maybe there will not be too much smutt in this part.
____________________________________
Keigo's POV

What the fuck did we just get ourselves into? I glance at the run who is grinning like a lunatic, mean while I'm about to shit myself. This was a terrible idea. Why did I allow myself to be talked into this? For dick? I condemned myself for some dick? Oh, how far have I fallen. Not too long ago I was adamantly proclaiming that I wasn't a bottom and look at me now - acting out so Daddy can punish me. What has life come to?

"You know it would have made more sense to hiding different places..." Izuku murmurs of handedly. I stifle a growl, not wanting to draw that attention to the roving males permanently. He has a point though, sharing the same spot made swapping shirts a little redundant. I'll admit that I panicked a bit and my brain decided to only use half of it connective functions. I'll stick to the excuse that we were running out of time and I made a snappy last minute decision.

"Too late now!" I hiss back under my breath. "Hush before they hear us!" Hell, they can probably hear my heart jackhammering against my rib cage right now. Speaking of our mates, it's got any really quiet. I wonder if the game of hide and seek turned into a game of cat and mouse. Spoiler, where the mice. Are- are the hunting us? I quivel unintentionally at the thought. Just thinking about M/N letting his instincts take over in order to hunt me made my body quake. Heat pulled into my stomach as I fought the urge to let my mind take a swan and dive into the gutter.

I don't even want to imagine their reactions if they found us and I was supporting a boner. I'd probably be custard. With, that's sobering thought, any reminding embers fizzle out like they'd being dosed with cold water. Which they had. There is nothing sexy about getting your dick cut off.