Chapter 56: Hard Rain

Extra Long, Semi-Smutty Chapter to Make Up for the Delay, (Yes I threw this man a freaky deaky bone LOL) Enjoy My Homies, xoxo

"A good soldier is not violent. A good soldier is not angry." Lao Tzu

Ellen grunted as her fists connected with the punching bag in front of her, swinging slightly under the force of the impact. She circled the piece of sporting equipment, panting.

The woman yelled as she ferociously kicked the bag and stepped back when she noticed somebody approaching in her peripheral.

She turned, fists clenched, and lowered her hands when she saw Negan standing in the doorway.

The man grinned back at her as he peered into the garage.

Outside, the sky was heavy and overcast with dark gray clouds, the threat of a rain storm lingering on the breeze.

Weeks had passed and in that time, Ellen had relocated to a small house on the outskirts of the town, near Alexandria's fence, one that hadn't been used in a while. The garage was open and lofty, with tools, cabinets and planting supplies adorning the walls.

Ellen walked over to a workbench to turn the radio down and grabbed a bottle of water. She wiped sweat from her brow and adjusted a tangle of loose hair, taking a swig as the man came to join her.

"Didn't mean to interrupt. Had to see who was listening to Britney Spears. My money was on Aaron."

Ellen laughed. "He's probably more of an Elton guy."

"Nah, definitely the Freddie kinda gay."

"And what kinda gay does that make you?"

"I dunno, I'd want some Dwayne the Rock Johnson type. Someone that could really destroy my asshole, ya know?"

"Say "destroy my asshole" again. It's really working for me," Ellen chuckled with a grin.

"That sports bra is really working for me," Negan said as his eyes shifted, prowling towards her.

"Really?" Ellen purred as the man drew close. "Cause I thought it would look better on the floor."

Negan let out a growl at that, pushing the woman back against the workbench and maneuvering himself so that his body was between her legs.

Ellen bit her lip and met his gaze, before wrapping an arm around him, running a finger through the man's dark hair.

"Oh shit, sorry. Is this a bad time?"

Ellen looked up to see the young man standing in the doorway, looking away uncomfortably.

With a grin, Ellen slipped off the workbench and stepped away from Negan.

Jon looked between the two of them with a raised eyebrow.

"Y'know, I thought you two always hated each other," he said, eyes coolly watching the pair.

"What in the shit gave you that idea, kid?"

Jon tilted his head to the side, before eyeing the pair, pointing at them in turn. "Well you're a misogynist," he said to Negan. "And you don't love anyone but yourself," he said to Ellen.

"There's a fine fuckin line between love and hate there, kid. And that line runs straight down the center of a woman's chest," Negan replied with a suggestive grin and wiggle of the eyebrows to Ellen.

The woman rolled her eyes. "You're mistaken. I most definitely still do hate you."

"My point exactly," Jon said. "If you want to screw each other I can always come back--"