Chapter 3

((EMERGERD JEFF FUCKED UP A LOT IN THIS BOOK! OKAY LETS JUST GET STRAIGHT TO THE CHAPTER,

AS ALWAYS,STAY CREEPY AND AWESOME!))

Tap tap tap

That sound at my window, I turned around and saw Jeff with his smile.
I smiled, stood up and opened the window.

"Hey, Sky, what's up?"

"Probably the ceiling,"

"Oh, okay...?"

"I was being sarcastic, what are you doing here?"

"I got bored, so I decided to come here again"

"Okay?" I chuckled

He got in and I sighed. He looked at all my pictures and I grunted.

"What?" He asked me confused

"Why are you looking at my pictures?"

"I don't know..."

He picked up one with my old best friend and I. She was my best friend, but 1 year ago, she died, she got murdered. It was actually the worst day of my life when her parents told me that she died. But thank God now I have another friend who is always there for me.....like she used to...

*JEFF'S P.O.V*

No, this must be a sick joke. There is no way this girl is the proxy. Nope, I'm just gonna ignore that fact. Maybe she knows about creepypasta and pulled a sick prank on me, knowing that I am Jeff The Killer. I looked at all Sky's pictures, but there's one I recognized, there was Sky, with a girl, they looked like best friends, because they had their arms on each shoulder, but the one on Sky's left, she looked really familiar....

I looked at Sky and she looked at me confused.

"What's wrong, Jeff?" She asked me with a cute tone. Wait, what am I even saying? Ugh, maybe EJ is right, I should probably stop taking those damn pills.

"Oh, eh-nothing, I'm fine."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, yeah," I put the picture on its place and looked at Sky.

"I have to go," I said

"Oh, okay," she frowned and looked away.

I went to the window

"Bye!" I got out and went to the woods.

I kept walking to the woods and finally found the Mansion I live in.

I got in and went to Slendy's room. I knocked it and heard Slendy telling me "Come in!".I got in and looked at Slendy.

"How may I help you, Jeffrey?" He said, putting his book down.

"I want to see my records."

He sighed and got some folders out of his escritory. He gave it to me and I checked it. 'One year ago...' I kept thinking. I found a girl named Melissa that looked exactly like the picture of Sky.

Uh oh....I-I killed her....