Chapter 21

*YOOOOOOOOOOIIIIIIIIOOOOO HERE'S ANOTHER CHAPTER OF KMWYL! ALSO HAVE A HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!!! I'M SO EXCITED CUZ I'M TRICK OR TREATING WITH MY FRIENDS. ANYWAYS, ENOY~*

JUST STAY AWESOME AND CREEPY!

WUBBA DUB DUB!

Almost six days or a week and a half have passed, Jeff is fully recovered and me as well.
On these past six days, I've been eating cheesecake with Masky, playing UNO with Ben, Jeff and Bonbon, talking with Marina and reading my History books.
Ben was planning our road trip while Jeff and I were recovering until he had the exact location of where she lives.
Jeff also started killing people today for the first time in like more than a week or so.
Jeff said that he was gonna take some money from his victims for the road trip, while I, in the other hand, don't know what to do, where to borrow a car, and where to get the money.
It's only a two-hour road trip but still, anyone can get hungry though.

"Guys," BonBon called, sitting next to Ben on the couch while Jeff and I were huddling.

"Yeah?"

"I might go with you guys on that road trip that you're planning." she giggled.

"Sweet!" I exclaimed.

"Oh, right. Bella, I forgot to tell you that I took like one hundred bucks from the victims that I killed." Jeff smirked.

I rolled my eyes and chuckled, "Alright."

"But......since I'm okay now.....does that mean that I can go to my home?" I asked.

Jeff frowned and shrugged, "I guess,"

"When will the road trip be?" I questioned.

"Ehh, in two days or so," replied Ben.

"I need to go today," I murmured.

"Huh?" Bonbon raised an eyebrow.

"You guys are looking for a car, right? Then I'll get us a car. My parents have two cars, so maybe I can borrow one of them. It won't be that easy but meh, let's try it at least." I opened.

"Hey, hey, hey, Ninja, that's not a bad idea after all." Ben mocked.

"Hey, hey, hey, Ninja, that's not a bad idea after all," I mimicked Ben and smirked.

"I know, but anyways you told me that opinion like a long time ago, don't you remember?" I laughed.

"Uh.....''

I chuckled and stood up, "Well, then, Jeff, please accompany me to my house."

Jeff nodded and stood up. I went upstairs and grabbed my bag, which I had my phone, mirror and everything, walking towards the front door as he opened it for me and let me out first.

I was wearing a red T-shirt and some Jeans and Jeff was wearing his hoodie and black pants, the usual so we're fine.

We walked through the woods and finally got out to the neighborhood.

I smiled and ran to my house, which was close.

I arrived and took a step closer, panting and my heart beating fast.