chapter 9

((HELLO THERE! DON'T WORRY,AS THE TITTLE SAYS,(well it technically doesn't say it,but watavar!)IT'S A SKYXJEFF FANFICTION,NOT A SKYXTOBY FANFICTION,I'M TRYING TO MAKE THIS BOOK COOL WITH ALL OF THIS PLOTS, BUT DON'T WORRY,SKYXTOBY,IS NOT HAPPENING! I REPEAT,IS NOT HAPPENING! SKY MAY HAVE SOME TINY FEELINGS ABOUT HIM,SO DOES TOBY,BUT,GODDAMN,IS NOT HAPPENING! MKAY? MKAY! BUT OMFG I'VE BEEN INTO ATTACK ON TITAN LATELY! IT'S HELLA AWESOME,IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED IT,WATCH ITTTTTTT.
THANK YOU FOR READING,AND AS ALWAYS,STAY CREEPY AND AWESOME!))

Toby....he's such a nice guy....I smile through my reflection as I keep brushing my hair with my left hand.I snap quickly and stop brushing my hair.
"What the hell,Sky," I mutter under my breath
"Don't ever think of that," I whisper
I turn back and open the door as I get out and walk downstairs.I walk and see everyone eating.I see Slendy giving Sally her food,since she can't reach it.Aw,it's adorable! Jeff eating seriously, Ben eating while annoying Jack,Jack trying not to get really pissed at Ben while eating a kidney......Toby wasn't eating so he was just staring at them and Masky and Hoodie talking while eating.
"Sky! Sit here!" Toby points at the chair besides him,I smile and sit besides him.
"Thanks" I smile wider.
"No worries" he replies
Slendy hands me a plate of Ravioli,I take it and thank him.
I eat it and talk to Toby.
"Have you ever been to school?" Toby asks.
I put my fork down and get into deep though.
"O-Oh! S-sorry! I shouldn't have asked that!"
"No! It's fine," I smile at him
"Yes,I've been to school,and I actually...like it...until somehow," I punch the table softly and a little frustrated.
"I've become what I am now" I glare down.
"I didn't wanted to become like this,but,fate it's just really really cruel" then I start growling.
Everyone looks at me with a puzzled look.Jeff looks at me a little frightened.
"S-sorry,Sky,I shouldn't have asked that" Toby apologizes as he breaks the silence.
I quickly snap again and give Toby a fake smile. "It's okay...I just got a little carried away,I guess" I chuckle nervously while scratching the back of my head.Everyone started talking again as I look down,stand up,take the plate and walk to the sink.I wash the plate and went to the living room.I sit on the couch and sigh.I look up and think about what my friends and family are doing,if they're looking for me,maybe everyone on school is partying because I haven't come in days.My parents probably are sick worried.I see Jeff coming to my direction and sits besides me.
"'Sup?" He asks
I sigh "Nothing really" I glance at him.
"Yo" Ben sits besides Jeff and turns on the TV putting on his video games.I hear somebody clearing his throat behind me and I turn back to face Slendy.
"Sky,dear,Mrs.Pencilneck,or Mrs.P,is going to be here tomorrow to train you on your magic" Slendy says
"I have magic?!" I ask a little confused
Slendy nods "Yes dear,every proxy has magic deep inside them"
"Woah,well okay" I smile
Slendy walks away as I stand up and look back,seeing Jeff standing up and Ben very concentraded on his video game.
"Yo,Sky" Jeff whispers behind me.I turn back "What?" I ask whispering
"Did you know Ben had a phone?"
"Uh,no,why?" I ask
"Because we're prank calling him" he replies
"Why can't you do it?" I ask again
"Because I can't do a grandma voice" he smirks
I sigh "fine,but how are we gonna call him,"
"Don't you people have phones with you every time?" Jeff raises an eyebrow
"My phone is in my home,you dumbass" I reply
"Oh wait," Jeff points at a telephone hanging from the kitchen wall
"Oh,brother" I sigh
He takes my hand and takes me to the telephone.
"What's his phone number?" I ask.He gives me Ben's phone number while I dialed it and wait for it.
"Remember to do a grandma voice" Jeff reminds me
"What am I supposed to do?" I ask
"I don't know...make something up!" He replies.
"Ugh,God damn you,Jeff" I mutter under my breath
Ben's phone rings as he pauses the games "That fuck...?" He answers.
"H-hello?" I say in a grandma voice. Jeff chuckles.
"Uh,yeah?" Ben says
"Oh,yes,I want a large Hawaiian pizza,with extra cheese-"
"Um,I don't know what is this,but you got the wrong number" Ben says
"Nonsense! I looked it up on Google and it gave me this number!" I respond
"Uh,sorry, mam,but Google gave you the wrong number" Ben says
"No! I'm pretty sure this is Domino's Pizza" I answer as Jeff tries to hold his laugh
Ben hangs up as Jeff laughs quietly not trying to catch Ben's attention.I chuckle and dial his number again,but he hang up,I dial again and he picks it.
"Look,mam,please don't dial this number again,I'm trying to play video games"
"Video games? Well that's what y'all kids do this day,anyways,I want a large Hawaiian pizza,with extra cheese-"
"Mam,I'm telling you,this is the wrong number"
"No! I'm pretty sure this is Domino's pizza!" I clear my throat
I see Toby sitting down next to Ben as Ben quickly hands him his phone.I look at Jeff with my eyes widened as Jeff shrugs rapidly.
"Uh,yes?" Toby says
"Oh thank god,I've been getting this rude man,anyways,I want a large Hawaiian pizza,with extra cheese and pineapples and with a Pepsi" I say
"Uh,okay,a Hawaiian pizza,with extra pineapple and cheese and a Pepsi?" Toby asks.I look at Jeff as he puts his hands on his mouth not trying to laugh.
"U-uh yeah" I respond.
"That'll be $25" Toby replies.
I mouth at Jeff 'What The Fuck' as he shrugs once again.
"Damn boy! Your breaking this old ladie's bank account!" I say
"Okay,then that'll be $14" Toby chuckles
"Bless you dear! I'm only 84 years old and I live alone!" I say as I look back at Jeff.
"Okay then I'll give it to you free just for today" Toby responds
I open my mouth and my eyes widened.
"Well,God bless you!"
"Hm,we'll deliver it on 20 minutes or so,just give me your direction" Tony demands
"Um,MockingBird,21 street,house 37." I reply
"Okay,thank you" Toby says
"No,thank you,darling!" I hang up and laugh quietly as Jeff does the same.
~
~
~