Chapter 4

((HELLO! I'M TERRIBLY SORRY IF THIS CHAPTER IS WAY SHORT! I'M JUST REALY BUSY LATELY! AGAIN,I'M SORRY!THANK YOU FOR READING. AS ALWAYS,STAY CREEPY AND AWESOME!))

I felt really bad when I saw Sky's best friend on my record....wow....There is no way I am telling this to Sky.
I put the record away and walked out, I was pissed, and believe me, you won't like me when I'm pissed. I walked out of the mansion in the woods. I smelled something bad, not in that way, but like something bad was about to happen. I went to Sky's house again, yeah I know 3 times in a row. I climbed her way to her window and knocked it. I saw Sky, but laying in her bed, but weird looking, I knocked again, but this time, harder. She stood up and opened the window.
"Jeff, what is going on?" She asked me
"N-nothing, I just sensed some thing,"
"Like what?"
"Tch, I'm not sure..."
I looked at her again and took her hands.
"Show me your wrists,"
"Why?"
"Just do it,"
She showed me her wrist and I looked down at it......s-she has a symbol...a circle with an X through it....she's the proxy!
Damn, how didn't I remember?
God I can be so stupid sometimes.

SKY'S P.O.V

I looked down at my wrist and saw Jeff staring at it. It had a symbol, a strange one, like a circle with an X through it.
"Hey, I was about to ask you! What is that-" I suddenly felt unconscious and blacked out.

....

I woke up on the floor, in my room.
I couldn't remember exactly what happened.
But I felt dizzy.
All I could remember is that I had these strange marks on my wrists, and Jeff was here!
But he's gone.
I looked at the marks I had on my wrists, they were glowing and burning.
I stood up slowly and looked at my open window.

I looked down,

Ready to jump.