Epilogue

Jeff's P.O.V

"Wait! You're that serial killer that's on the motherfucking lose! You're gonna kill me! Oh my fucking god! Come on, man! Why now? I wanted to visit Spain for fuck's sake! Goddamit I hate my life,"

I cupped her chin with my fingers and kissed her softly. I noticed her eyes widened as she kissed back. I tugged her bottom lip with my teeth while she wrapped her arms around my neck. I ran my hands down her back while sticking my tongue in her mouth. I am lucky that everyone that was in the room left when she calmed down. But I am mostly lucky to wrap her when she needs me. I am lucky that she is by my side and I am in hers now. I am happy to kiss her warm lips right now. I slowly pulled away as I smiled slightly. I know, I have a smile, but I wanted to show my real smile.
"S-Sky....I-I love you...."

"God, Sky, you don't know how much I love you,"

"Bella Ciao! I love you!"

"How do you say I love you in Italian?" "
"I don't know?"
"Ti amo."

"That's insane, Bella, I will never lose you. Never. I will not allow it. I love you too much to let you go."

I can't believe it. No. Please. Let this all be a horrible nightmare. Please tell me when I wake up, that Sky will be right there, telling me that I had a nightmare, that I was screaming her name, and I go and hug her, and tell her that everything's fine. I miss her. A lot. More than everything in this world....

"Bro, are you alright?" asked Ben.

"How can I be alright....if the love of my life is not with me?" I grunted.

Ben remained quiet. Then, he walked away from my room and closed the door.

"Child," I heard Slendy's voice call. I looked back and saw Slendy. "What do you want," I mumbled.

"You know it was for the best,"

"What? Send her away to who-knows-where and pretend it was nothing while we could have perfectly handle this situation?" I complained.

"Did you know how to 'perfectly handle the situation' ?" Slendy raised his voice slightly. I stayed silent.

"Good. Me neither. None of us could." Slendy remarked.

"Goddamn you!"

......

"Please, take me there. I beg you. I really need to take my mind off of things," I begged.

"Fine," said Gretchen, "I, too, need to take my mind off of things...."

The beach was calm, silent and the waves were calm as well.

"Hey, Jeff. I don't know why, but I've never been at this beach before," Sky told me.

"Really?," I looked at Sky. She nodded and said, "I have a secret somebody told me a long time ago. If you lost a dear one, just write a message or a wish on a piece of paper, put it in a crystal bottle, and throw it to the sea. Then, your wish will come true. Silly me, right?"

I chuckled. "That's stupid. I will never lose you. I love you. And I will never stop loving you," 

Then, just then, I realized how much I really missed you.

But I'll wait.

If it takes hours, I'll wait.

If it takes days, I'll wait.

If it takes months, I'll wait.

God, if it takes winters, I'll wait.

I'll wait for you.

I'll wait for your beautiful smile.

I'll wait for your beautiful eyes that reflect emerald green.

I can't get off my mind the thought that I lost you. Once again.

Its sad. I'm desperate.

Losing you was one of my biggest fears. And now, sadly it has become one of my sad realities.

I will not forgive this bittersweet and unfair tragedy.

How many times have I lost you, my love?

Three times? Four times?

I don't count things I don't like, I'm sorry.

One of those times, I wished I hadn't see you again.

And now...... I only wish for you to return home. To me.

Before I wiped my tears, I threw the necklace I gave Sky that day to the sea. That one day....

I made a wish to the sea and threw the bottle in the ocean, watching as it floats away with the sea and with my tears, sadness and loathing.

The End