Chapter 22

*Bohoo~*

As I woke up at 6:15 am, thanks to the alarm, I stood up and dragged myself lazily to the bathroom.
I did my things and brushed my teeth, getting out and grabbing some clothes before going again to the bathroom to take a shower.

After I took a shower, I put on a black T-Shirt, some jeans and some sneakers.
I brushed my hair and grabbed my charger and my mirror before putting it in my bag as well.

I sent Ben a message,

Me: Hey, are you ready?

After a few seconds, he responded to my message.

Ben: Yeh it's just that we're kinda having a struggle to wake up Sleeping Beauty. (A.k.a BonBon)

I rolled my eyes and replied,

Me: Okay.

Well, since BonBon is still sleeping, then I guess I'll just think about what I have to say to my 'Long Lost Grandma' if I ever find her.

I took a deep breath and started, "Um, Hello, grandma- No, no, no. She'll already freak out just by calling her 'grandma'."
I cleared my throat and continued, "Hello, Rosemary, I am your Long Lost Granddaughter and- No, wait, what if she kicks me out? Ugh."

After some tries, I already got it, but before I could've said it again, Ben, BonBon and Jeff arrived.

I left a note to my parents saying that I left and opened the front door.

"Alright, guys, please be quiet, my parents are still sleeping." I whispered.
They nodded and I grabbed the keys and went outside, closing the door and going towards the car.

"Cool ride, yo." said Ben.

I chuckled and opened the door for them and me.
They put their bags at the back of the car. I sat down and closed the door, Jeff sat next to me, and Ben and BonBon were at the back.

"Well, let our road trip begin." I said.

I glance at Ben through the rearview mirror as he said, "WOHOOO YEH, ROAD TRIP!"
I turned on the car and drove off.

"Oh, man, I should've have drank coffee." I said.
"Maybe we can take a stop and buy some coffee?" BonBon opined. I nodded and then a song came in, 'A Thousand Miles'.
Everyone groaned while Ben exclaimed, "YAY," he turned the volume up, "MAKING MY WAY DOWNTOWN, WALKING FAST. FACES PASS AND I'M HOME BOUND,"

I groaned as he continued, "STARING BLANKLY AHEAD, JUST MAKING MY WAY. MAKING A WAY THOUGH THE CROWD. AND I NEED YOU, AND I MISS YOU, AND NOW I WONDER......."

I turned off the radio and said, "Okay, no more music for you, Ben."

"Awe," he pouted.

Jeff chuckled and BonBon just giggled.

By now we were on I-4, and traffic is fairly light.

"Hey, guys," Ben called.

"What," we all asked in unison.

"Look what I have."

I panicked and looked back quickly, seeing Ben holding a bottle of beer.

"Get the beer out of the car!" I shouted.

"Pfffft, what're you gonna do to me anyway?" He smirked.